𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -3

~..सजदा.. तेरा सजदा,
 रत वार करुँ मेरी जां लुट दूं..~

Next day at 8 o'clock in the morning he went to Rishab's house. Now it is almost evening from morning but there is no trace of Kiara whom he was searching for.

Rishab is tired now but Vivaan is still engaged.

"chod de usse abb vivaan, nahi mil rahi teri kiara" rishab said while laying on bed. But vivaan ignored his words. And then "mil gai.. rishab dekh mil gai kiara.. meri kiara.." he said like a excited kid who get his favourit chocolate.

He is doing little dances like he is the happiest person in the world.

Kiara sharma
20 years old
5'4
Wants to become a kindergarten teacher
A girl with heart of gold and cute like a baby
Get attached to everyone easily
Having a boyfriend
Unknown by this cruel world
Parents work in a restaurant
Single child
3rd year of collage
Daughter of Sumit & Priyanka sharma
Owner of snack and coffee cafe

He read everything about her but then he realized that she have a boyfriend. He don't know why there is a slight pain in his heart.

"kal se tum kiara sharma ki har information mere pas leke aaoge" vivaan said to rishab. Rishab quickly get up from bed as point his fingure toward his face. "mee?" rishab asked.

[From tomorrow you will bring me every information about Kiara Sharma.]

"yes, MR. RISHAB AGGARWAL" vivaan replied. "then what about office work? we have alote of work to do vivaan" "leave it on me. I'll do it you just go and do what i said" vivaan replied seriously.

Rishab cursed him under his breath "pata ni kya samaj raha h apne aap ko.. tab dhak jayega phir bolega.. bas kiara ke naare laga rakhe h kal se.. kiara kiara kya h kiara m?? Lappu si kiara h.. pata na konsa jadoo kar diya mere phool se chore par.. jhingoor si to h vo.. usse pyar karega ye vivaan.. huhh"

[I don't know what is he thinking about himself.. when he get tired then he say.. he just chanting word kiara from yesterday.. kiara kiara what is in kiara?? kiara is lappu.. i don't know what magic she did on my flower like boy.. she is like crickets.. this vivaan will love her.. huhh]

Rishab inform every single detail to vivaan about kiara. Where she went today, what she did, what she eat everything.

*a year later*

Rishab started getting suspicious of Aryan. But without any proof he could not tell this to Vivaan nor to Kiara. He thought of keeping this matter to himself until he found any proof.

____________

Back to the present time

Vivaan's POV-

I was looking at her with a smile when suddenly someone called. I quickly picked up the phone and went away so that she wouldn't wake up because of my voice.

When I came back after talking and saw her, I got scared because she is sleeping but there were still tears in her eyes.

Then she slowly opened her eyes. Rubbed them to soothe then sit properly and started looking at the surroundings like children as I chuckled. When she woke up at place which is unknown to her. She became worried that's why I walk toward her to comfort her.

"w-who are y-you? w-where am i? h-how I came h-here?" I cut her in between by saying "shant shant.. ek ek karke pucho na kya tumne ek hi baari m pura syllabus pakda diya". She pouted. "don't... don't do this miss kiara sharma.. or I'll unable to control myself" I said in very low voice which she didn't hear i guess "d-did you s-say somethi-ing?" she asked and i nodded my head as NO.

[quite quite.. ask one by one you gave me entire syllabus in one go]

"ok listen, last night when I came back from office, I saw you near the beach. It was too late at night and that place was not safe for you to be alone. As soon as I came near you, you fainted. I didn't know your address that's why I brought you to my house." I said as answering her all these questions.

"I-I'm really sorry. I bo-othered you" she said while lowered her head. Just because of that one apology, I realized that I am a stranger to her. "its ok, don't say sorry" I said with a tight smile.

"You go and freshen up, I brought something to eat for you." "no no don't do anything, I'm just going home" she said. How i tell you kiara I hate rejections. I hate it. "Its ok and if you want you can wear anything from my closet" I replied and then I went down stair to get something for her.

As I went into the room I saw-

To be continued