𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18

~..मैं कभी भूलूँगा ना तुझे,
चाहे तू मुझको देना भुला..~

Aradhya and Rishab is wondering around amusement park.

Rishab's POV~

I am very happy as I get the chance to spend my time with her.

Ahem ahe- its a little awkward as its our first time alone as kiara and vivaan left her alone here. work is more important then me huh? but Leave it.

"rishab its very precious moment for you, you have to enjoy it. Memorise it, just print this out in you mind." I thought.

Author's POV~

He look at her, "so what you wanna go on first?" while hands in pocket.

"lets go on trampoline first then giant wheel then zip-lining and then others" excitedly.

He has Acrophobia (fear of height) but he agree as he don't want to disappoint her.

They both did trampoline first, have fun alote and then its time for giant wheel.

As soon they take a seat. Aradhya is very excited but rishab is opposite means just scared as hell so he hold her hand tightly.

"Why are you holding me like this? Did anything wrong?" in concerning tone.

"N-nothing, bas aaise hi. S-sorry" and loose the grip but aradhya holds his hand "its ok, I was just concerning" with a smile.

And the giant wheel start, everything was going well until the giant wheel stopped at the top for some moments.

Rishab thought like "what if its stuck their?" "what if it break?" " what if-" and open his eyes just to see on how top he is.

he murmured "agar yaha se gira to zinda bhi nahi bachunga, abhi to na meri shaadi hui.. na maine aish-o-aram kiya.. bhari jawani mai mar jaunga mai to.. aee bhagwan iss baar bacha lena ikawan sau ruppee ka parshad chadaunga" and close his eyes tightly.

Aradhya look at him excitedly "rishab open your eyes, see how beautiful its looking" "I'm o-okey with it" and put hands on his eyes.

She try to remove his hands and when he open his eyes the wheel went down very fast.

How much anyone can hide their feelings? At the end they are also a human as well.

He just shock as hell. He don't even know what just happen.

She feels like something is wrong.

Aradhya look at him, "I know you are not fine rishab. Tell me what happen?".

He didn't listen so she shake him a little "rishab, rishab" "y-yes?" little nervously "whats wrong with you? tell me?" while crossing her hand on her chest.

"N-nothing" while looking here and there. "don't lie at least I know its look like you are scared of something. Scared of something? Waitt.. don't tell me you scared of height.... you're not right?". He didn't said anything just lowered his head.

"rishab, tell me?" "I-I'm" and lowered his head "then why didn't you tell me?" a little loud. "I just want you to enjoy. I don't want to ruin your mood by saying I'm a Acrophobic. You were very excited, so I just thought to tolerate a little" in slow tone.

She hug him, "you have to tell me that. ok now promise if you're uncomfortable of anything you just tell me" show him her pinky fingure and he cris-cross that and reply "ok promise".

To change the situation, he ask "do you want to have some ice-cream?" and she nodded in reply.

He was about to go but he remember "which flavour?" and she think for a while "hmm... chocolatee" 

He came back after getting two ice-cream corn.

Rishab's POV~

We are enjoying our ice-cream and I'm just admiring her but suddenly a men around our age came and put his hand on her eyes.

I was getting information about kiara and get some about Aradhya too. But never saw or listen about him.

Is he anyone close to her heart? Who is he?

He look at me and then her "guess who?" and her smile fade a little.

Why she is getting nervous just after listening to his voice?

Aradhya's POV~

I was eating ice-cream peacefully and suddenly someone came from behind and put their hand on my eyes.

"guess who?" someone said in a deep voice.

Why the voice is like I listen it before.

Wait is he? Is he really? God why my heart is beating so fastly?

"I-I don't remember" she reply nervously, just wishing it wasn't that one.

"cupcake, thats not good. you forget me so quickly" and he came in front of my eyes while putting his hand on his waist.

Why it feels like the same I feel years ago? The same history repeating. Why my body react the same as before?

Author's POV~

Rishab is just observing everything to figure out him and aradhya is standing like a statue.

Thinking about something deeply but interrupted by him.

"by the way, who are you?" the men asked looking at rishab.

"I'm... I'm her-" she cut him in between. "he's my friend's husband's bestfriend"

"Just her friend's husband's bestfriend? nothing more? Not even her friend? I know we meet today alone but why it feels like someone is stabbing into my heart?" rishab thought

"owhh... so long relation. Nice to meet you my self, rohan... rohan bedi. I used to be her classmate" and he offer his hand to shake with rishab.

Rishab is feeling suspicious and hurt by aradhya's actions.

"ohh my name is rishab... rishab aggarwal" and they shake their hand.

"so long no seen, why cupcake did you forget me?" while raising his one eyebrow.

"n-no not like that, I-I was just busy" not even able to look at any of them.

"Oh its ok by the way, kiski shaadi ho rahi hai?" with confussion.

"k-kiara" "kiara? kiara sharma? our classmate?" excitedly. "yes" "oh wow, but she didn't even invite me" with a little pout.

"we try but didn't find you and we don't have your number too. Shaadi abhi to ho chuki hai par reception party par suna dena usse jitna sunana ho" finally looking at rohan "chalo theek, take care bye cupcake" hug her and shake hand with rishab again

Then he leave from their, aradhya is still don't belive and many questions were coming in rishab's mind like "is he that much special?" "why aradhya react that much?" and many negative thoughts are also coming like "is he her ex?" "did she love him?" ect.

To be continued

I'm really sorry for late update but from now on. I'll try to post on time.
You guys can openly tell me my mistake if their any as I'm not that much good in english heheheheee.
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨