𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10

~..मेरी होके हमेशा ही रहना,
कभी ना कहना अलविदा..~

Aradhya with a sad face "thats not fair kia, now you have your garba partner. What about me?". Then look at her surrounding to find a boy but all have their partner.

Then she saw rishab. But before her "kya aradhya, bagal m chora shahar m dhindora" kiara says while looking at rishab.

[what aradhya, The thing you are searching for everywhere is right under your nose.]

He look his surrounding to conform is she saying this to him or anyone else?

Aradhya went toward him "yeah, rishab we both are matching too. Will you be my garba partner" while passing him his hand.

He accept "yeah why n-not".

The hell rishab what is going with you huh? why are you reacting like this? you meet her today and start stuttering around her? but how can I ignore my feeling? what is happening in my heart? I never belive in love at first sight until I saw her. But what if its just a mere attraction? If its just a mere attraction then why my heart beats fast whenever she look at me?
RISHAB AGGARWAL you're getting mad now, Rishab thought.

They all are chit-chatting. Aradhya is not leaving vivaan and kiara feels a little jealous but vivaan have no other option. He's missing his bachaa but what can he do?

Kiara is admiring his soon to be husband but a light cold breeze disturb her.

Then the host announce, "hello all the beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen present here. I hope you all like the ogranization but before the garba dance I would like to play a game in which every couple came by turn and we ask 5 question related to your partner then you gave to answer it. If you guess all right then you get a cute couple doll. Are you ready? ". All couple present their got excited specially the women commitee. "Yesss" all shout.

Kiara look at vivaan with a sad smile "but i don't know anything about you and i want that couple doll" he smile "you just answer whatever you think. what if you guess right? I know we'll win"

Now its vivaan and kiara's turn, "so we like to ask some questions related to you partner. Are you ready?" vivaan look at kiara "yes".

"so what is your partner date of birth?" and pass the mic to vivaan. "19 january 2003" and kiara look at him with shocking face. They move the mic toward kiara "mam is this correct?" "y-yeah" and vivaan smirk looking at kiara.

"ok mam now you tell your partner favourite colour" kiara look at vivaan with narrow eyes to guess is favourite color. Means a colour he wears alote but "mam tell fast" "b-brown?" while making a confussion face.

They move the mic toward vivaan "sir is this correct?" he smile "yes, actually its light brown as this is colour of someone's eyes." while looking into kiara's eyes.

Then they ask "that's so romantic, tell me what your partner love the most?" with a mere second, "she likes kids alote."

How the hell he knows everything correctly, she thought and vivaan try to control his laugh at her funny face. Kiara nodded his head in answer.

They laugh a little "I guess out princess is shock by the answers" and kiara look at him "n-no not like that"

"ok then next question is, is your partner have any male or female friend?" she smile as she know the answer. "No, he don't gave any female friend but have a male friend rishab." Vivaan nodded in sign on correct answer.

"ok the last question, and if you answer this correct then you both get the cute couple doll. So tell me, what was your partner wearing when you meet them for first time?" vivaan smile shyly and reply. "she was wearing black wide leg shorts with tank top and zip-up hoodie. With pair of white sneakers and tied her hair in pony tail with black cap."

Is he really remember that? because I style my clothes the way he say. Did he just a coincidence or what? she thought. And nodded her head.

"So the couple doll goes to mr. and mrs. shekhawat." kiara took the doll and pass a huge smile. Vivaan smile looking at her.

And then they enjoy garba dance.

Aradhya is attracting toward rishab but not sure about it.

To be continued

I think this part is not that much intersting. I'm sorry for that.
And next chapter is about rishab×aradhya i guess.
Stay tuned.
And my lovely geckos we hit 500+ views and 100+ votes on this story.
I'm really happy thank you all 😭🌻
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨