𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26

~यह लड़की मेरे सामने
मेरा दिल लिए जाए जाए जाए~

After few days, vivaan and kiara went shopping for aradhya's wedding. Its just an excuse, they both just want to spend time with each other.

Kiara is walking while wearing black shades and someone is walking behind her like a lost puppy. Yes, its vivaan.

He stopped in his track, looked at his hand which had a lots of shopping bag on them, "yaar ye pyaar bhi kitna kaam karata hai" then looked at kiara, "par pyaar hai to pyaara".

[Man, how much work this love do] [but love is lovely]

kiara turned back, wave at him and gestured him to come.

flashback of yesterday,

Aradhya is getting ready for her wedding shopping with rohan.

"kyaa tyaar hou? bhagwan bachalo naa" to herself while combing her hairs.

[what about getting ready? god save me]

She ran outside when she hear horn sound, "aa gaya kamina, bhagwan ji aap utha kyu nahi lete? isse", murmured to herself.

[that bastard is here, god why didn't you take? him]

Rohan was leaning on car. when aradhya was going to sit in car, he hold her hand and pinned her on car.

"you always look preety, cupcake", cares her cheeks

"don't touch me rohan, please", slapped his hand away.

"but how can you stop me ruining yourself after marriage?", look deep into her eyes.

He was just admiring her face and his eyes darken when he look at her lips.

"the urge to kiss her, ruin her and make her mine but i just can't do this otherwise she hate me more and more which i don't want now. This much hate is enough to give me punishment otherwise i just can't handle more", he thought.

They buy almost everything for aradhya and now for rohan.

His bodyguards were holding all shopping bags, they were about to enter in men's section but a call disturb them.

He pick the call, and-

On the other side, kiara is waching television while having some snacks.

Someone knock on the door and then start knocking impatiently.

"coming just wait for a minute atleast", she open

"Agastyaa?? what are you doing here? and what happen to you? wait leave it come inside first", gesture him to come inside.

He was breathing heavily, she bring water and give it to him.

"Now tell me what happen to you agastya?", while holding his hand.

"d-dii", a drop of tear left from his left eye.

"Stop crying, tell me everything noww", wiping his tears.

He tell her everything about how rohan blackmail her and force her for this marriage.

"d-di usne kaha tha ki agar didi ne kisi ko batane ki koshish kari to v-vo usse b-bhi...", hug her while crying.

[d-di (sister indicating kiara) he said that if didi (sister indicating aradhya) try to tell anyone then h-he w-will]

"shh!! calm down and take a deep breath, relax yourself. Nothing will happen to aradhya, I promise you i'll (holding his hand) no we'll save her" with a smile.

After few minutes, "wait!! you must be hungry. Lemme bring something for you", and went towards kitchen.

In mall, rohan is trying to act all fine because if aradhya get to know about her brother is not with him then she can do anything.

Back to present~

They both were just walking and suddenly she bumped into a uncle, "hey uncle, take it easy" "are beta par lehra lehra ke to aap chal rahi hai" and moved on left her behind with a whatt!! face.

[but daughter you are walking like a wave]

Kiara stomped her foot on the ground, vivaan try not to laugh as well.

He got a call so he passed the bags to her "wait here i'm just coming in 5 minutes don't move, please" walked aside.

She went and stood near a store where two girls are standing, one of them whispered, "He is really hot. I wish i have him then we both just-" to another girl while checking vivaan from head to toe.

When she saw they both saying this while looking at vivaan, she cut her in between and replied, "oh parkati si shakal ki, pati hai vo mera ye aakho se balatkar karna band kar. Agli baar aaise ghurte hue dekha na to teri aakhe or zuban tere haat main hongi"

[oh looking like a parkati (without wings) face, he is my husband don't you dare to eye raping him. Next time i saw you looking at him like this then your eyes and tongue will be in your hand]

Vivaan was standing behind her and smile while hearing her statements which she didn't notice ofcource.

He cough and kiara turned then give those shopping bags to him, hold his hand and take him away from him.

"lagta hai garh jaake nazar utarni padegi, kitni kaminiyo ne nazar lagai hongi" she murmured.

[It seems that I will have to go home and take a evil eye look , how many bastards would have looked at you]

"Bachaa dheera chalo" but she didn't listen.

[bachaa walk slowly]

"b-" and suddenly she face him before he could say anything.

She cross her hand on her chest, "kya hai bolo?".

[what happen tell?]

"a-aapko dekhte hi b-bhul gaya" while stuttering.

[I f-forgot as I saw y-you]

She continue walking and he follows her again. "ajeeb baat hai pati se kaam kara rahi hai aur baat bhi nahi kar rahi hai", murmuring.

[its weird thing, she making her husband work and not even talking]

She look at him with a bit anger which is not for him but also for him for being 'a perfect husband'.

"WHATT!!" "why you always yell at me bachaa?? main konsa aapki purple colour ki bhes chura kar le gaya? oh my ears", putting his hand on his ears and went from their stomping his feet.

[when i stole your purple colour's buffalo?]

Its looks like they both are adopting each other's habits.

To be continued

guess is their any logic behind "purple colour ki bhes" or he just said it in flow?
if their is any mistake then lemme know about it so i can correct it..
And yeah i just like to write short chapters thats why i always write short chapter which contain minimum 1000 words...
Target 180 votes..
LOVE YOU ALL