𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8

~..हर सफर में साथ तेरा,
मैं यूं ही निभाउंगा..~

Vivaan check the CCTV of outside the airport.

He saw that someone is pushing her in car while she's struggling and then put a handkerchief on her mouth. She fainted.

On the other side, kiara get concious and saw her surrounding. Her arms are tied and she's in a old wooden abundent house. Only a little window is source of light.

then she hear sound of feets. Someone is coming toward her but their face is not visible and when he came in contact with light. Kiara jaw drop to the ground.

"t-tum?" she asked. "h-haa kia b-baby mai" he said while fake stuttering like copying her.

[y-you? [y-yes kia b-baby me]

"aryan, t-tum mujhe yaha kyu l-leke aaye ho? chor do m-mujhe. ab thume mujhse kya c-chiyee?" she said while stuttering because she's scared as hell.

[aryan, w-why did you b-bring me here? Leave m-me. what do you w-want from me now?]

"vo yaad hai thume valentines day par kisi ne mujhe sau logo k samne thappad maara tha sayad" he replied.

[Do you remember that someone slapped me in front of a hundred people on Valentine's Day?]

He's looking like a psychopath now, the way he replied at all. "y-you deserve that" she replied while almost shouting.

He grapped her jaw and said "lower your voice in front of me miss kiara".

"and you know why I take you here? It will be more fun if you guess it by yourself" he said while sitting on the chair near him.

"badla lene ke liye jaan se marne ke alava tum kya hi karoge" she replied in a little sad tone.

[What else would you do for revenge other than kill?]

He shook his head as NO and said"naa, vo jayda aasan ho jayega".

[no, thats will be so easy]

"p-phir" she asked while confussion all written on her face.

[t-then]

"dekho, tumne mujhe sau logo ke samne thappad maara. To jabtak mai thume hazar logo ke samne be-izzat na karu jab tak mera badla kaise khatam hoga?" he replied.

[Look, you slapped me in front of a hundred people. So how will my revenge end unless I humiliate you in front of thousands of people?]

"m-matlab? Aryan abhi tum hosh m nahi ho. Hosh m aao" she said.

[M-mean? Aryan, you are not conscious right now. come to your senses]

"kiara baby, hosh m to mai pehle nahi tha. Abhi to mujhe pura hosh aaya hai. Or dekho thume yaha bachane bhi koi nahi aa sakta. Kyuki vo thumara fiance, thume lagta hai vo thume bachane aayega? tum uski patni nahi ho aur thumara relation to abhi official bhi nahi hua. Thume bachane m time waste karne se acha vo kisi nayi ladki ko nahi dhund lega?" he said.

[Kiara baby, I was not conscious before. Now I have regained full consciousness. Or see, no one can save you here. Because he is your fiance, you think he will save you? You are not his wife and your relation has not even become official yet. Why didn't he find some girl by wasting his time saving you?]