𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5

~..किस्मतों से मिलते हैं दो दिल यहाँ..~

Its 10 in the morning, Priyanka went in kiara's bedroom and said "kiara I want to talk to you about something". she hummed in reply as she already guess it. "Actually your dad thought of getting you married, or sham ko ladke wale thume dekhne aane wale h" priyanka said in soft tone. She trust her parents. She know that if they find a boy for her then he must be a gentleman. "Ok i'll be ready" kiara said in normal way.

[Actually your dad thought of getting you married, and the boy's side members are coming to see you in evening]

"I don't want to leave them that soon, i want sometime and if i disagree then dad will be more stressed but if the opposite on reject me then? I'll get atleast some more time nah" kiara thought and a smile appear on her face which was vanished from 1 month.

In evening-

Kiara is getting ready in her room and her parents are arranging everything. Kiara is standing in front of the mirror and wearing jhumkas. A jhumka slip from her hand and when she pick up the it and saw herself again in mirror she was shocked because a boy is leaning on the door frame while watching her very carefully.

The boy is VIVAAN.

"ohh so you came here to meet my dad, sorry but today he not able to meet you i guess as some guests are coming" she said while wearing another jhumka then her jutti. "Haan, vo actually shayad aapke mehman aa gye h" he replied. "huhh? aa bhi gyee? time k bade pakke h sayad" she said. "kya pata aapko dekhe bina unse raha naa jaa raha ho" he said with a smirk which went over her head.

[yes, actually i guess your guest must have come] [huhh? they came? Maybe he is very punctual] [who know, he can't bear to see you]

"Vaise aapka naam kya h? Aap itne dino se hamari help kar rhe h par aapka naam puchne ka time hi nahi mila. Mai bhul jaati thi" she asked with a little pout. "don't-" he was going to say but cover his mouth with his hand. "Huhh? what happen?"

[By the way, what is your name? You have been helping us for so many days but I did not get time to ask your name. I used to forget]

"N-nothing, My name is V-VIVAAN, VIVAAN SHEKHAWAT" he replied with a little shuttering. He never shutter but when she pout it automatically happens.

"ohh today we're matching" he said with a huge smile when he notice that.

_______________