𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21

~..बुरा ना मानों बात का,
ये प्यार है गिला नहीं..~

Present time

After the incident of meeting rohan. Aradhya went to meet kiara.

She open the door with a loud thug sound, like by this time vivaan has gone to office and kiara is alone.

Due to sudden sound she went down stairs. Aradhya is looking tensed so kiara ask "a-aru.. is everything ok?" and aradhya shook her head as NO.

Kiara went near her and held her hand, "tell me what happen?"

Aradhya took a deep breath, "v-vo r-rohann.." "ruk bhet ke baar karte hai" kiara cut her in between.

After that they both comfortably sit on couch and aradhya tell her everything with some tear in her eyes.

On the other hand, Rishab send picture of Rohan to Vivaan and leave a message "vivaan shayad iska kuch to lena dena hai aradhya ji se, please bhabhi ji se puch kar batana" vivaan blush a little when he read the work bhabhi ji and then he just react "👍🏻 *thumbs up*"

In evening, the door bell rings and kiara went to open the door.

Vivaan came and went toward their bedroom meanwhile kiara keeps making tea for him because since few days it has become a habit of both of them that whenever vivaan comes from office, they drink tea with him due to which this make his tiredness disappear and he feels better.

After freshing up, vivaan wear some comfortable clothes and hugged her from behind.

And wishper "aapko agar jee barh ke gaale bhi laga lu to saari thakaan maano gayab ho jaati hai" which is enough to send chills to her spine.

Then he make her turn to face him and caged her between his arms.

He cupped her face and kiss all over her face, "v-vivaan *kiss* kyaa *kiss* kar *kiss* r *kiss* rahe *kiss* ho? *kiss*" while she had her eyes closed because he is kissing her continuously due to which she was unable to open her eyes.

When vivaan keep kissing her for sometimes, she hold his hand and ask "vivaan kya hua aapko?" while raising her one eyebrow.

"mujhe?" kept pointing his fingure on him. Kiara nodded her head and cross her hand on her chest.

"mujhe to kuch nahi hua hai" with a huge smile. "phir?" she asked putting her hand on her waist, "phir?" as he is copying her now.

"vivaan.." with a done face. "kiara.." while trying to control his laugh looking at her face.

She stomped her foot on the ground and walked away. Vivaan is admiring her, "haaye, aap to gusse main bhi itni pyaari lagti haii" and put his hand on his chest.

Then he remembered about the tea so he heat it up a little and serve it in two cups.

He open the door of their shared bedroom, kiara is sitting their while hugging the teddy bear given by him.

For the first time in his life he might have been jealous of something.

The huge smile fade in a second, and he thought "koi nahi vivaan vo to non-living hai. Usse kyu jalna? Or diya bhi to tune hi tha naa? Leave it leave it" then he keep that smile on his face and put the cups on bed.

Then settle himself on bed comfortably, "madam jii.. kya aap kuch khayegi?" while passing her a cup of tea. She look at him with confussed face, and whisper "madam ji?" "Nahi nahi I mean madam sahiba. Vo main soch raha hu aaj kuch main hi bana du. Kya bolti hai aap?" while raising his one eyebrow as he know she don't like cooking so if anyone offer her to cook then she forger about her anger.

She nodded her head, vivaan take a small diary from side table and ask "so may i get you order mam?" while holding a pen to write everything.

Kiara turns toward him and reply, "may I have some rajma chawal with raita please" and she giggled looking at her husband being cute so he nodded his head then bow infront of her and went from their.

Vivaan is cooking in the kitchen, while thinking "so sorry mera bachaa but I just can't tell you that why am i happy today. How can i tell you that aaj hi ke din, 3 saal pehle maine thume pehli baar dekha tha. Aaj bhi mujhe vo sab yaad hai" and start cooking while smiling.

Kiara is getting bored so she just came downstairs to look at him, she lean on the door frame of kitchen door and admire him.

A small smile took place on his lips and she reply, "kuch bhi kaho ladka cute to hai".

"haa pata hai main cute hu, par aaise to mat dekho bachaa jisse baad main aapko hi afsos ho" with a little smirk while adding salt in rajma.

Kiara went toward him and stand their while placing her hand on kitchen counter "vaise aap khana banate samay bade pyaare lagte hai soch rahi hu daily aapko hi bol du" in a teasing way.

He chuckled and reply, "aap mere sath hi raha kijiye, aur samajdar ho jaogi". She nodded but then realise what he said "kyaaa? main samajdar nahi?" while crossing her hand on her chest.

He know that he always fusked up, "v-vo mera m-matlba tha ki.. v-vo aap pehle se hi samajdar hai par mere sath rahengi to or ho jaynegi" then turn off the gas and trap her between his arms.

"v-vivaan" while stuttering, "jii vivaan ki jaan?" and look at her left eye then lips and then right eye, yeah in a normal way we can say that he is using the triangle method to flirt with her.

And she blushed, "v-vo dekho magarmach". Vivaan know very well that she is trying to fool him but her smile after thinking that she fooled him is really different. He look at the direction where she point and reply, "kidhar?"

Kiara took the chance and ran in their shared bedroom.

To be continued

I know that its too late but i try to post on time from now on.
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨