𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7

~..मैं कहीं भी जाता हू
तुमसे ही मिल जाता हूँ,
तुमसे ही, तुमसे ही..~

When vivaan came at sharma's nivas. He isn't happy like always. Kiara find it suspicious but didn't said anything.

Seeing him a little unhappy is making her sad inside he's a reason behind her happiness but how she can feel happy when her reason is not happy at all.

Whenever, kiara is with vivaan she literally forget her past like how a very close person betray her. She feels safe around him always. She feels like no one is able to hurt her when she's with him.

When all members were eating dinner then vivaan break the silence and said "hmm.. actually I have to go on a business tour for 3 weeks. I'll not able to came here. I'm really sorry to you all and specially kiara" after hearing it kiara feels a little sad because she'll not be able to see him for 3 week.

"ok beta.. its about your business so you can't cancel it at all.." sumit said with a small smile.

"yeah, its ok.. no problem you have to go as it's a business tour" she said while manage to give a soft smile. She don't know why she feels sad after hearing it.

"k-kiara, agar aap free ho to kya aap kal airport par aa sakti h? 11 baje?" he asked knowing 100% that she'll reject him but "yeah why not.. i love to came their" she replied and vivaan smile.

[K-Kiara, if you are free, can you come to the airport tomorrow? 11 o'clock?]

Its all looking like a dream to him. First the unexpected marriage and now she accept to came at airport. Is it a dream or what?

The next day~

Here vivaan is waiting for her in airport and she came running toward him in indian outfit for the first time in front of him.

_______________

Kiara's outfit