𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14

~..मुझको वो दिला
मैंने जिसको है दिल दिया..~

It been 1 week of their wedding, vivaan went office meanwhile, kiara helps helper in work, scroll through phone and went out with aradhya sometimes.

Vivaan have her live location not in way of doubting her but for her protection. He don't want anything again happen with her.

Its around 7 PM, It's time for vivaan to come from office.

The door bell ring and kiara open the door.

Vivaan is looking very exhaust, he went to fresh up and wear a pair of comfortable clothes.

He came downstairs, hug her very tightly and whisper "I'm very tired today" with a little pout.

"aww! my baby is tired?" and peck his lips.

"ok, now?" she asked with a wide smile.

He pull her close to him by her wrist and kiss her until she is out of breath.

She punch his chest but he didn't even feel it and he feel his arms being little heavy so he leave her.

And so her panting, with little blush. He feels happy.

Her breast is moving up and down fastly, her action always make him lost control on his beast.

"I'm sure. I'm gonna addicted to these lips" with a deep voice, which is enough to give chills to her spine.

"M-mai khana lagati hu" and run from this situation.

On dining table, they both share about their day as nothing happen few moments ago. Which make both of them really happy from inside.

Its time to sleep, kiara went to change into comfortable shorts and tshirt.

Came outside, saw him getting up from bed and going toward his couch.

Kiara didn't like it as she know how uncomfortable couch is and his whole body ache badly as after doing office work then sleep on couch?

"You can sleep on bed..........with me" sitting infront of mirror while applying a moisturizer on her face and body.

He get up from couch and ask to conform "with you? I mean you with me? I with you? On same bed? Really? Aren't you uncomfortable?" she get up "no, I'm not. You can sleep" with smile and he nodded cutely like a obedient puppy.

Kiara chuckled a little then turn off the light.

Her back facing him and he is playing with her hairs.

"so jayege" "nind nahi aa rahi hai mujhee" then she hummed in reply.

"K-kiara can I put my hand on your waist?..... if you're comfortable.." hesitantly.

"haa.. aap pati hai hamare. Hak h aapka" while turing to face him.

"Haa vo to pata hai par phir bhi aapse to puchna padega na bachaa" and pull her left cheek.