𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9

~..तेरे वास्ते मेरा इश्क़ सुफ़ियाना,
मेरा इश्क़ सूफ़ियाना..~

"b-but how can i?" she asked.

"Did you trust me?" He asked.

"y-yeah bu-" "no buts" he said cutting her off in between.

"listen you have just trust me and I'll do other things" he said softly while cupping her face and she nodded her head.

Vivaan take her to the basement. He know that it'll terrified her but she have to take her revenge. When she saw Aryan, she tighten her grip around vivaan's hand.

"K-kiara I love you, I'm so sorry for what I did before. I was not in right state of mind." Aryan said. He try to manipulate her and vivaan know that.

"ohh, is it? a person who love anyone never ever try to hurt them. If they are in right state or not" vivaan said with cold tone and kiara look at him.

"y-yeah if you really love me then why you leave me for that gir-" "what the hell! That girl huhh? You slap me in front of hundred people and still expect that she'll be with me after that moment? Because of you only you she left me. You're such an obstacles in everyone's life" he cut off her in between and said while shouting.

"I-i" "she's not an obstacles in anyone's life. She's the pure soul everyone would worship. You just don't know her value and yeah I don't like when someone point out anything which belongs to me. So never in your life shout on my wife or you'll be 6 feet inside the ground while worms are eating you like their favourite food." vivaan said and he pulled her toward him.

Vivaan sign rishab to came with the gun. Kiara head is lowered.

Vivaan grab the gun from rishab's hand and pass it to kiara. She turn her head toward vivaan very quickly with shock.

"Kiara grab" he ordered her "but how ca-" "you just believe me and do it, close your eyes". Kiara did as he said.

He target toward Aryan, grab kiara's hand and guide her shoot him.

Now he's laying on the floor full on his blood. Kiara buried her face into his chest.

And vivaan drop her at her house.

When she reach home, she applied ominent cream which given vivaan on her neck and waist.

After sometime kiara's phone ring. Its aradhya her bestfriend.

_______________
Babe

Hey kiara! sun na mana
mat karna. Navratri hai
chal garba khelne chale,
mere yaha pandal laga
hai. Please
[Hey Kiara! listen don't
reject. it is Navratri Let's
go play Garba. A pandal
was set up at my place Is.
Please]

Par-
[but-]

Maine kaha na mana
mat karna chal tu ready
ho m 7 bje tak aa rahi hu.
[I said that don't reject.
You go and get ready around
7 PM. I'll come to pick you]