𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27

~के लिखेया सी सदा मिलना,
तू एदां मिलना एह नई सी पता~

A

fter a week, today is wedding of aradhya and rohan.

Rohan asked driver to drop her at parlour and pick her after she get ready, she entered and some girls welcome her.

"mam, by the way you're so beautiful.", applying foundation on her face.

she smile "thankyou", and close her eyes.

"mam, would you like to tell is your love story?", a girl who is makeup artist's manager asked aradhya while passing some brush to her boss.

"Ahmm- love story nahi zabardasti hai", she murmured.

[Its not a love story, its forced]

"mam, sorry did you said something?", some confussion on her face and aradhya nodded her head as no.

"mam love story? if you are comfortable then otherwise its ok", pass her a cup of tea after doing her makeup and now hairstyle is left.

"actually he was my school crush and then-", she said wherever she think about.

"so beautiful", everyone present in the room said to aradhya.

~Aradhya's outfit~

~Aradhya's outfit~

When she sit in car, she saw a notice with a rose and chocolate,

cupcake, i'm very happy that we both are gonna be together from today. I hope you will not try to ruin it.

Your love, rohan

"love? huhh? is it really a love? Its not the thing i every heard about love right?" and she clumb it and throw the chocolate and rose outside the window.

Suddenly a little smile apper on her face and she ask, "uncle, what if i ran away? its a best idea right?" to the driver who is in his 40's

He smile, "oh dear mam, i know you don't want to marry our sir but if i help you to run then sir will fired me. I can't help you, sorry"

Aradhya sit peacefully, "oh, mera future toh barbad ho hi raha hai aapka future barbad nahi kar sakti" while folding hand on her chest.

[My future is already getting ruined, I can't ruin your future.]

after a good time, driver stop the car, "mam we are here" and open door for her.

Aradhya's POV