𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16

~..काँटों भरा हर रास्ता
फूलों की है तू रह-गुज़र..~

Aradhya and Rishab went home, he drop her.

Vivaan went to fresh up and kiara wanted to check his phone for fun.

She saw his search list filled with "how to convince wife?" "what to do when you say something which hurt her?" "how to be a good husband?" "Gift ideas for wife" etc.

She smile, a door opening voice came and she put the phone on the place where it was before.

She sat on bed and act like reading a book.

He walk toward her "aapne ulti book phadne ka bhi hunar hai?" and chuckled.

She turn the book and start reading it again without looking at him.

They sleep with a distance between them.

Vivaan's POV~

What the hell..!! Why I said that? vivaan you always do things which make you regret later.

What if I surprise her? But how can I sleep without near her? I wanted to smell her mild scent. I want to play with her hairs. I want to cuddle her. I want her. Why am I acting like a baby wants his favourte thing?

I was just thinking these things and saw time its 4 o'clock.

Time flies very fast by the way. Lets do something for her until she wake up as I know I can't sleep without her.

Author's POV~

Vivaan is trying to bake a cake with the help of a recipe book.

In first try, he burn the cake because of wrong time setting.

In second try, he forget to apply some butter on the mold and cake did't came out.

In third try, he add salt instent of sugar in hurry which make it salty.

But before forth try, he call rishab and ask him for help because according to him the book is wrong now.

_______________
Rishab

Hello rishab

Itni subha kon hai?
*in sleepy voice*

Abey aakhe khol mai hu
sun cake kaise banta hai?

bhai tu nashe karke to nahi
behta? Abhi- abhi 5 bj rhe
hai or tujhe cake khana hai?
bahar se le aa ja pleasee

Rishab karde na help teri
bhabhi ke liye banana hai.
Pleasee naa

Acha theek hai to pehle-

(And explain the whole recipe)

Thankyou thankyouu!!
bhagwan tera bhala kare
tere judwa bache ho!!

abey-

[hang up the call]
_______________

He bake the cake and clap for himself don't even know someone is admiring him from afar.

Kiara's POV~