𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20

~..पर कभी तूने नहीं
यह सब कहा जो अब्ब कहा..~

In evening, aradhya is waiting for kiara outside her house.

Aradhya went inside her house, open the door and ask "how much more time kia?"

"Just *spray some perfume* done! Lets go" and turn to face aradhya.

"For nth time i'm telling you this if i was a boy, I gonna marry you bruhh" while placing both her admiring her best friend.

"yeah yeah lets go, tere rohan ki party mai jaana hai" in teasing way.

Aradhya blush a little, they went inside car and reach the destination.

Kiara's outfit

Aradhya's outfit

Aradhya's outfit

They enter, as the theme was whole black. Everyone is wearing according to theme.

Rohan called aradhya when they were at mall that the theme is black so they both get black dress.

They didn't find rohan as everyone look almost same so they just went and take a seat near bar counter.

After near half an hour, rohan came and approach them. "ohh, so you came? I think that you guys didn't came." while hitting her shoulder.

"owhh.. how can i-it be? I have t-to came as y-you invite me" nervously.

"so you are kiara right?" he asked while looking at kiara who is standing quietly in the corner as she didn't know anyone here.

Kiara just nodded in reply. "cool so you both enjoy, I have to go as my other friend are also their" and wave toward her.