𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19

~..तुझपे खुद से ज्यादा यार की चलती है,
इश्क़ है ये तेरा या तेरी गलती है..~

*flashback*
(three years ago)

Aradhya is running for school as she is late as usual.

Her parents is out of city for business work, so she have to make breakfast and lunch for her as other work are done by thier helpers.

"jaldi, aru jaldi aaj phir late ho jayegi" while running fastly.

She stop in front of her school, she put her hand on her knees and take a deep breath "thank god" then put her hand on her chest and breathing heavily.

"I finally reach on *look in her watch*....timmmeeee??" its 8:45 A.M and gate is almost going to close as the timing is actually 8:30 A.M

She ran and went inside school but the classes is almost started as she can hear bell ringing.

She run upstairs for her classroom, "sir, may I come in?" while lowering her head.

Sir was teaching but listening her voice he walk toward her "ohh so miss aradhya is late again? What is your new excuse miss dear?" ask in taunting tone.

"no no sir, actually mai na aaj 6 baje hi uth gai thi par raste m jab maine school ke liye auto liya to unhone brum brum brum brum brum brum brum-" cut her in between "brum ke aage?".

She face palm him and then "sir sabar karo abhi auto chal raha hai brum brum brum brum, phir unhone mujhe galat jhaga utar diya. uske baad m bhag ke aai to thoda late ho gai" and scratching her head.

Whole class is laughing and a boy sitting in corner just smile a little.

"ok ok tum jao bhet jao or agli baar se agar late hona to sach btana brum brum nahi" and continue teaching with a little laugh because of her daily new and unique excuses.

As she went toward her seat, she saw a boy is sitting their looking outside the window.

"excuse me! ye meri seat hai mister" while looking here and there.

As soon as he turned his face, it seemed as if her eyes had come out.

"you have to sit with him miss aradhya as I change the seat of everyone. Hope he can teach you well and you score good." sir reply while focusing on writting work on board.

"but-" the boy, cut her in between "but?" and they both look at each other for 2 minutes then aradhya break that eye contact.

"l-leave it, c-can you please let me s-sit near window s-side?" in very low tone and he nodded.

Her body is vibrating, as she is sitting beside rohan bedi the most popular boy of school, a good topper but bully other as well and why not he is grandson of the founder of this school.

Actually he is secret crush of her, only kiara know about him thats why she is stuttering in front of him.

She is just trying to focus on study and try to ignore his presence around him but suddenly feel something heavy on her shoulder.

Rohan is sleeping peacefully on her shoulder and her heart beat increase like, she is not vibrating now but statue at her place.

She think that if she breath then it rohan will wake up but she can't stop breathing right.

Kiara is watching everything as well. It been 3 hours, and lunch break is in 10 minutes.

He is still sleeping, her shoulder is paining so badly but she don't want to disturb his sleep.

He is looking so cute and innocent while sleeping.

As lunch start and everybody start moving outside the class.

Even kiara and rohan's friends leave both of them alone.

He slowly move, and then rub his eyes.

Aradhya move her hand a little, "ouch.. mera haat" and rohan look at surrounding.

"Sab kaha gaye?" while raising his one eyebrow.

"v-vo lunch break start ho g-gaya hai" while lowering her head.

"kyaaa? tumne mujhe uthaya kyu nahi?" little loudly while standing from his seat.

"v-vo a-aap, v-vo-" "leave it" and ran from their.

"wait? He don't even say thank you, what kind of selfish person is he? means because of him my shoulder is paining badly but he don't even care about it?" she said to herself with little anger.

Kiara walk into the classroom while aradhya is sitting in the corner.

"What happen? did he said anything?" while putting her hand on aradhya's shoulder.

"kuch kaha hi to nahi. I mean piche 3 ghante se maine uske liye apne haat tudvaye or... or usne thankyou thank nahi bola? how selfi-" and saw someone leaning on door frame of class room.

Kiara turned to the side and rohan came toward aradhya while crossing his hand on his chest.

Its not like kiara is leaving her friend in this situation alone actually she just want to not be a 3rd wheel between them.

Aradhya is about to run from their but rohan hold her hand and push her against the wall while her hands are above her head.

They both look in their eyes, and then rohan asked in his deep voice "kya bol rahi thi aap aradhyaa?" in a serious tone. He is looking hot as fusk right now, "m-mai? m-maine kya b-bolaa?" nervously.

"Abhi aap kuch keh rahi thi... selfi- selfi karke kuch-" "selfish" she said while cutting him in between. Didn't even realise what she just said.

"N-nahi.. m-mai voo-" then rohan is about to say something but his friends came and he leave her.

She is going outside the class but rohan shout, "vo sham ko mere garh party hai isliye bulane aaya tha mai aapko aradhya, aap chahae to kisi ko bhi apne sath laa sakti hai".

He knew that she is listening. Then she left the place and convince kiara to came with her as she will get bored alone.

"please chal lena na kia, mai akele vaha kya karungi? m kisi ko janti bhi nahi. Tu chalegi to koi to hoga mere sath wala pleaseee" while joining her hand.

"theek hai theek hai khush? Chal lungi" and aradhya hug her in excitement.

They both went for shopping because they don't have any party wear clothes as because they doesn't like going to parties.

To be continued

I hope you all like it and yeah I love it when you all tell me my mistake so that i fix that.
You guys are so cute😭.
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨