𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28

~नहीं जीना तेरे बाजू नहीं जीना, नहीं जीना
नहीं जीना तेरे बाजू नहीं जीना, नहीं जीना~

Aradhya was sitting in bride's room and then kiara came to her, "lets go aru, shaadi ka muhrat nikla jaa raha hai", trying to help her to stand.

(the time for marriage is approaching.)

Suddenly vivaan enter in room while fixing his tuxedo, "this bride is looking beautiful than my bride. shitt", putting his hand on his waist with a little pout.

"Am i not looking beautiful, vivaan ji?", putting her hand on her waist with a pout.

"I don't mean that, bachaa", stepping toward kiara.

"then what do you mean, donut?", stepping toward vivaan.

"I mean look at her, she is looking like a whole damn princess who is going to be a queen ofcource and you are already a queen. my queen. Both are different thing right", folding his hand on his chest and looking at aradhya.

"You're right, she is looking beautiful because she is", folding her hand on her chest and looking at aradhya.

"aww! stop this kiara and jiju, why you both are copying each other? it looks like you both practice for that", taping her one feet on floor.

"I'm not copying him/her, he/she is copying me.", they both said at same time and pointing at each other.

And they bust into laugh.

A girl knock and enter in room, "pandit ji aap sabhi ko bula rahe hai.", and left.

(pandit ji is calling you all.)

Vivaan left the room first and kiara help aradhya to come downstairs.

Aradhya's POV~

"kash mai bhi ek aaise ladke se shaadi kar paati jis se main pyaar karti par shayad kismat ko ye manzur nahi tha.", I thought walking toward mandap.

(I wish I could have married a boy whom I loved, but perhaps fate did not allow this.)

"god please abhi bhi time hai apni is choti is bachi ko bacha lo.", I thought again while sitting in mandap.

(God please, there is still time, save this little girl of yours.)

I look at him but he is wearing a sehra, "thank god i'm not going to see his face for sometime but what about the whole life? I wish he could wear sehra for his whole life", I thought and chuckled.

And pandit ji start mantars, but thought about still escaping this wedding is running in my mind.

"ab aap apni hone wali patni ki mang main sindoor lagaye", pandit ji said and i'm just thinking like

(Now apply vermilion on the forehead of your future wife.)

"I always listen like sometimes home is a person but after meeting rohan, i realise that sometimes hell is also a person"

He applied sindoor in my forehead, "ab mangalsutra pehna ke aap sabhi bado ka ashirwad lele", pandit ji said and my breath stop for a moment like is it really happening?

(Now wear Mangalsutra and take blessings of all the elders.)

My worst nightmare, nightmares are worst ofcource but not more than this.

We both stand to touch feets of our elders in order to respect them and taking blessings but the thing is now i can't even do anything.

I'm tied with him forever? now what gonna happen? i'm scared as hell.

He is sitting in car but i don't want to sit with him. Can i order a new car? ofcource not.

Author's POV~

Aradhya hugged kiara for a last time and then hugged vivaan as well.

She takes very slow steps to enter in car like if she can spend the whole life walking like this then she will do that rather than going inside.

She opened the door and look at the boy who just remove his sehra.

She close the door fastly and rub her eyes.

Everyone around her start laughing looking at her.

She again open the door and close it then hold her lehanga, went towards kiara.

"k-kiara? m-meri aakhe kharab h-ho gayi h-hai vo vaha mujhe r-r-", pointing towards the car.

(k-kiara? m-my eyes are bad, i s-saw their r-r-)

"tune jo dekha vahi sach hai aru, bola tha na trust karne ko", hold her hands and looks into her eyes.

(Whatever you saw is the truth, I told you to trust.)

"r-rishab?", aradhya hugged her, "t-thankyou kiara, t-thankyou.", while crying.

"Ab jao late ho raha hai, beta.", vivaan said and put his hand on his head.

(Now go, it's getting late, beta.)

She nodded her head and then went towards car while blushing.

"lo aa gayi, rona zaruri tha? dekho makeup bhi kharab kar liya but ek second ab mujhe tumhe bina makeup dekhna padega? matlab ye bhoot jaisi shakal", putting his hand on his mouth.

(Here you come, was it necessary to cry? Look, you have ruined your make-up too, but one second now will I have to see you without make-up? You mean this ghost like face.)

But before aradhya could react, someone hold his ear and twist it.

He hiss in pain, "don't you dare to tease her rishi, and don't dare to hurt her. I'll kill you i swear", kiara said.

he look at aradhya, "bhabhi i'm not sure about teasing her but i'm sure about that even a tinka will have to ask for my permission before touching her.", looking deep into her eyes.

Kiara left his ear and everyone left aww.

A drop of tear was going to fall from aradhya's eyes but she wipe it.

"I-I want to ask so many question", aradhya said to remove the awkwardness from the air.

"You both have to come tomorrow for so many rituals so we well talk their. Rishab ka bacha kucha dimag bhi mat kha jaana, ghar jaake bas aram karna.", kiara replied and blessed her.

(Don't eat even the remaining brain of Rishabh, just go home and rest.)

Rishab look at kiara, "sahi baat hai bhabhi, pehle dimag aapke pati urf vivaan shekhawat ne kha rakha tha jab-", vivaan put his hand on rishab's mouth in order to shut his mouth and ask driver to start the car.

(That's right Bhabhi, earlier your husband urf Vivaan Shekhawat had eaten my brain when-)

Driver started the car and aradhya is looking outside the window.

Rishab put his hand on her hand, "at the end we did it, jaan", grab it a little tightly but not hurting her.

Aradhya look at him and nodded happily, "we did it", grabbing his hand with her both hand.

To be continued

how they did this? where is rohan?

TARGET of 20 comments

i know you all are thinking same as aradhya, lets get the answer of all questions in next chapter..
enough for today, now you all just gonna see their chotu-chotu... pyaaru-pyaaru romance..
thats hella cute i ever write i guess...

~LOVE YOU ALL~