𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17

~..होंठों से छू लो तुम,
मेरा गीत अमर कर दो..~

Kiara went outside with aradhya, they do some shopping and eat something outside.

Its evening, kiara went inside then toward their shared bedroom. She open the door and all lights were off. She feel little weird.

She turn on the light and saw,

Vivaan is kneel down infront of her with her favourite white tulips

Unknownly a drop of tear fell on ground and she ask "did you do all these for me?" with a smile.

He stand and reply while looking at her "Apni rani ke liye mai zameen-aasman ek kardu ye to phir bhi choti si decoration h-" and she suddenly held him from his tie and kiss him on his lips.

She accept the flower, "aapne phool liye? matlab aap maan gai?" excitedly and she nodded.

He finally lay down on the bed, "shukariya bhagwan, itna mushkil to aapko manana nahi hota jitna ihne manae m lag gaya. Zindgi mai itna kisi ke liye nahi kiya" and she chuckled.

Rishab walk in "Bhai bhabhi ko decor-, mai kal aata hu. Aadat hai galat time par entry karne ki" and run from their as he help him to do the decoration.

"by the way, I have something for you. Wait" and went toward the drawer.

Took a gajra bracelet and make her wore it

Now she is on the ninth cloud as she didn't expect this much.

For her efforts matters, no matter its cheap of expensive. If someone give her Rs. 1 toffee with love, she accept it as a most precious gift.

He again lay on bed as he is really tired by doing decoration at all.

Kiara went to fresh up and change into comfortable pair of clothes.

As she came outside, she saw vivaan is not their.