𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 24

~माना ज़माना है दीवाना इसलिए तूने
ना जाना तेरे लिए मैं काफी हूँ?~

"A-are you saying that w-what I said is a l-lie?" while coming bit close to her and some tear is in his eyes.

He started moving towards her with an innocent face and she was moving back. This continued until-

Her back hit with something cold, it is a wall. When he saw now there is no way she could escape then a little smirk appear on his face which he try to hide with his innocent face.

He held her from her waist tightly, tucked her hair behind her ears with his fingure and whisper "cupcake, please say yes to marry me, please"

"no i never and don't you dare to touch me" while slap his hand away from his face and struggling in his arms but he tighten the girp.

She don't understand what to do and in defence she kick HIS NUTS? Ahem ahe- maybe she ruined his future. He lay on the garden for few minuted in pain.

Aradhya took the chance and try to run.

On the other hand, kiara and rishab are calling her continuously but she didn't pick any call because its on silent mode.

"bhabhi.. bhabhi k-kaha hai vo? theek to hogi na? phone kyu nahi u-utha rahi? bhabhi bolo naa? v-vo rohan... uss rohan par to mujhe bharosa tak nahi. bhabhi mujhe a-acha nahi lag raha please usse dhund kar le aao na bhabhi" and while saying the the last word, he fell on his knees and sob a little.

[bhabhi.. bhabhi w-where is she? Is she fine? why is she not p-picking up the call? tell me bhabhi? t-that rohan.. I don't even trust that rohan. Bhabhi i'm not feeling good please find her bhabhi]

(bhabhi = Brother's wife means vivaan's wife. Kiara.)

Kiara bend on her knees and cares his cheeks, "rishi vo bilkul theek hogi. Pata haina 'our aradhya is very strong' don't worry usse kuch nahi hoga" and hug him.

[Rishi she will be absolutely fine. You know 'our aradhya is very strong' don't worry nothing will happen to her.]

She look at the clock, its almost 10 PM.

Suddenly rohan stand and lock her between his arms aggrasively, "w-why can't you just understand my love for you, cupcake?"

"ITS NOT LOVE ROHAN! YOU BECOME PSYCOPATH. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW. ITS NOT LOVE YOU JUST WANT TO CLAME ME.. NOTHING EL-" with that she felt a slight pain on her cheeks.

"HOW YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE IN FRONT OF M-" and a tight slap landed on his face. "JUST THE SAME WAY YOU DID. AND YOU THINK YOU LOVE ME? IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME THEN *sob* YOU NEVER *sob* SLAP ME" she just trying hard to not look weak in front of him.

He cupped her face and cares her cheak on which he just slap, "I-I'm sorry cupcake, i don't know what am i doing. I-I just can't see you being with someone else" with some tears.

He didn't lie when he said that he don't know what is he doing right now. He just acting like a psycopath.

Suddenly he start laughing, which left aradhya in confussion. "You know what? I knew that you never agree to marry me. So i already plan another way. If not with a nice way then i have to- LE AAO USSE".

Aradhya look at the surrounding only to find a man pointing gun on AGASTYA?, her brother whome she love more than anything.

It seemed as if her eyes had popped out, she pulled rohan by the collar, "how dare you to even touch him huhh? I swear if anything happen to him i gonna chop your d!ck then add some spices and feed to the street dogs. I know when they gonna refuse to eat that".

He put his fingure on her lips, "cupcake, Why do you talk so much? Can't keep this pretty little mouth of yours closed? I know other ways to shut this mouth. And yeah, your brother what his name? A...Agastyaa.. If you don't want me to hurt him then do as I say"

He went near her brother, took out a knife from his pocket and placed it on his cheek, "otherwise-" give him a slight cut on his cheek.

"Ishh!! khoon" take some blood and rub it on his fingure which leave aradhya is shock. She is just not in a condition to say anything right now. Maybe a huge lump in her throat is not allowing her to speak?

Dearest brother of her life, whom she has nurtured with the help of God herself. If he get slightly injured, she never leave the person who try to hurt him. But today, someone cut his cheek in front of her because of her? this fact will make her hate herself.

~flashback~

A 16 year old girl, name aradhya had come from school and was cooking for her 15 year old brother because her parents were mostly out of town due to work.

Door open with a *thug* sound, she shout "is little champ here?" from kitchen but didn't get any response.

"little champ?" while going toward hall, "little ch-" and saw a someone sobbing his face on his knees.

"little champ?" raise his face a little and she went towards him, "w-what happen? did anyone hurt you? tell me what happen?"

"D-di..!!", she hummed in reply.

"she stole my mechanical pencil" innocently with some tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry.. it was just a pencil champ!! I'll buy another one" with a smile to lighten up his mood but when the next words reached her ears, her smile also faded.

"It is not about the pencil, Its all about ✨THAT PENCIL✨ which was given by you on my 10th birthday. I-I never use that just to prevent that from breaking." and wipe his own tears with his palm.

I guess you all get to know now why she really love his brother. He is just too innocent for his surrounding. She want to save him in any cost.

~Present time~

"I-I will do everthing you said, but p-please leave him p-pleaseee", joining her both hand.

"di you don't have-"

"just shut up agastya, don't you dare to speak in between my matter", said with a stone on her heart knowing very well that her every single word just stab his heart.

Rohan chuckled, "Thats my girl"

~To be continued~

Ahem ahe- author ji late update karti haina? koi nahi i'll try to post as soon as possible.
And please at any point if you don't like my story then please leave. Just don't have any of my character for god sake.

✨LOVE YOU ALL✨