𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29

~तूने लिख दी ये तकदीर वरना,
इश्क वाला मुकद्दर नहीं था~

"oh shit", kiara shout and face palm herself.

"what happen bachaa?", vivaan asked looking at her.

"nothing, i'm calling the driver. You go and get the car vivaan ji. We have to leave fast.", and call the driver.

On the other side, aradhya and rishab are sleeping while their head is joining with eachother.

Driver smile and then stop the car, "sir.. mam.. please wake up. we reached.", open door for them.

Rishab rubs his eyes, "we were not sleeping, we just-" yawn.

"shut up rishab, atleast don't lie.", hitting on his head.

"ouch, kaisi biwi ho? tumhe mera sath dena chahiye.", rubbing his head.

(ouch, what kind of wife are you? You should support me.)

"tumhe mera sath dena chahiyee~", mocking him and start walking towards his house while holding her lehanga.

(You should support me~)

"kis gadhe ne kaha shaadi ka ladoo meetha hota hai? yaha jabse shaadi hui hai tabse kabhi koi toh kabhi koi bas maar hi raha hai.", come out of the car.

(which donkey said that wedding laddus are sweet? Ever since the marriage took place here, sometimes some people have been beating them, sometimes others.)

He look at her who is struggling with her lehanga a bit and help her.

"aram se chaliye itni tej chalogi toh tumhari jagah main gir jaunga, tumhare pyaar main", while holding her lehanga carefully.

(walk slowly, if you walk so fast, I will fall in your place, in your love.)

"rishab~", she said with a smile.

Then he open the door and found kiara hold a arti plate to welcome them and vivaan whispering something.

kiara laugh, "stop it vivaan ji, dekho ye dono aa gaye", and went near them.

(look, these two are here)

Aradhya and rishab look at each other with confusion all over their face.

There were lots of petals of roses which are making a way to enter in house.

Aradhya kick the kalash with her left leg and about to put her foots in plate with alta.

"rukiye", rishab said and aradhya look at him with confused face.

(stop.)

"vivaan, mere room main bed par maine ek new white t-shirt rakhi hai voh le aao", to vivaan.

(vivaan, I have kept a new white T-shirt on the bed in my room, bring it.)

Vivaan nodded his head and bring that t-shirt.

"what you gonna do with this?", aradhya asked while he kneel down and putting that t-shirt on floor.

"now dip your foots in plate of alta and put them on this t-shirt.", in a demanding yet soft tone.

kiara, aradhya and vivaan looking each other as not knowing what is happening rather than rishab ofcource.

"it will ruin your t-shirt, rishab", aradhya said looking at rishab.

"who said that your footprints will ruin it? even it will make it more beautiful, jaan", looking into her eyes.