6

at the Winchester house, Raymond wakes up early before anyone else, or that was he thought. Jonathan was waiting for him outside all dressed up.

"good morning brother"

"what are you doing? shouldn't you be sleeping?" he said walking to the stables

"yes but yesterday my dear brother came with wounds all over his face. I know what are you doing, how dare you start without me"

"I'm sorry I just saw the opening and took it"

"well, guess what I got info too"

"what?"

"today in the back roads, they are doing a meeting with the folk from the low"

"perfect"

They prepared the horses and went to their secret hideout in the far grounds of their huge acres of land.

"I have to make a detour meet you there" Raymond said before taking another route

Jonathan arrived at their secret hideout, it was a small abounded house all covered with leaves, trees and roots, it was barely visible. They had the place prepared and well looked after inside. Jonathan started the fire place, took off his coat and rolled his sleeves up. After a couple of minutes, Raymond arrived, when he entered with Emilia Jonathan was shocked.

"what is she doing here?"

"I kind of got her involved"

"what" he said mad

"yes but I want to help"

"yes like what? you are going to get yourself hurt, so no"

"come on Johny"

"you can decide for me what I do or not, I'm in whether you like it or not, I want this, I'm tired of piano and stupid classes, now stop arguing and teach me how to fight" she said it with so determination that Jonathan was speechless

"fine, but we need to do something about your looks, no one can know who you are, so lose the drees, and, hmm" he touched his jaw and hold his chin

"what if , we turn her into a boy" Raymond implied

"yes, we need a hat, a coat and some fake moustache"

"moustache?" she said

"yes" they both said

"now for today, you just are going to watch, later you will train, and You'll have to come with pants you can't fight in a dress"

"why not, I mean maybe if it where shorter"

"we will stick to the pants for now"

They passed all the morning practicing punches and kicks, Emilia just sat there watching, after an hour it was almost time for breakfast. So they had to go back.

"guys before we go back, I been looking around and I have a couple of prospects for both of you, remember you guys still need to find someone"

"we don't have time now"

"you have to keep a low profile, don't you think the bad guys will start to speculate once you start with the attacks, they go for your Father first, but if you guys are courting, and your father performing balls and activities you wont be on their eye"

"is good thinking good we have her" Raymond said getting on his horse

"you are right"

"yes I know I am, now as for you Jonathan, I have Emma Smith and Sara Lockwood, both quiet girls, they seem easy to fool, so you can start there, Raymond My sister is non stop talking about you and everybody already started talking about you two, so I think is a good start"