14 - (+18)

Emilia explain everything to Mary, and how they should go to town in the night and start investigating where this people pass their time. They waited and went their day as normal. Then Emilia put some boys clothes on and her glasses, she hide her hair in a brown hat. Mary did the same thing. They sneak out from the back of the house and went walking to town. They walked to the shady part where the poor people live and more bars are open.

"miss I'm kind of scared"

"is ok Mary, today we are just looking, don't call attention to you"

They entered a bar, there where men drunk in every corner, women showing their boobs and puddles of only god know what. They sit on a empty corner, a waiter comes by, she looked  drunk.

"what can I get for you?"  she said in a arrogant voice

"just beer" Emilia said in her vague boy tone

"ok" she left

Emilia was looking everyone in that place but saw nothing suspicious. The waiter came back and dropped the beers on the table.

"you guys aren't from here?"

"yes we are, we just don't come to this bar much"

"you better don't be coming with shit here like the two handsome boys that where here a couple minutes ago" she said that and left

Then she thinks, what? Jonathan and Raymond where here too. Mary took a sip of the beer and spit it out.

"eww, people drink this?"

Emilia then saw two bearded men exchanging money in the back of the bar. Then one of the man went out off the bar. Emilia took Mary arm and pulled her with her, they walked out, Emilia looked around and saw him walking down hill, She then follow him cautiously. They follow him a couple minutes in a turn of an ally he disappears.

"where did he go?"

Then someone grabs Emilia from the back and throw her against the wall, she falls to the ground. Mary jumps in the back of the man and bites him on the shoulder, he screams and grabs her and throw her to the ground. Emila stands up and throw a punch he dodge and lay one in her stomach. she falls back, she puts her hand where she received the hit, but stand up straight again and went to him, he punch her in the nose, it bleeds almost instantly, she got a little dizzy. Mary once again jumps over him, then Emilia saw her chance and punch him in the face, but it hurt more to her than him. Mary out of nowhere got a knife and cut the guys neck, the blood spit out all over Emilias face and clothes. He falls to the ground with Mary on his back, she stood up and put the knife in her pocket.

"Mary?!"

"what?"

"where did you got that knife?"

"I work in the kitchen too"

"why did you kill him? we have to get in formation from him"

"I don't think we could, we need the boys for that" she said out of breath

Emilia check the mans wrist and it had the tattoo. "at least we kill the right person"

"lets check his pockets"

"good idea Mary, you good at this"

Emilia check all the pockets and she found a piece of paper, money and a pocket knife. She put those things in  her pockets and they flee the scene. They walked in the dark parts of the town, till they where in the forest, they went back home, took a bath and burn the clothes in the kitchen. They where sitting in from of the oven, watching how the clothes burn slowly, while drinking some hot cocoa.