13

Emilia wakes up next morning, with all her body aching from the night before. She struggles to get up, she gets dressed and went down to her mother.

"good morning"

"morning" she said reading the news paper, sitting on her usual chair, with her cup of tea in front of her. "you got a letter"

"me?"

"yes is from the bouquet of ladies, you finally been invited" she said happy

"I really don't do those kind of things"

"I know and this is your chance, you finally made it to society"

"Mother, I'm socially awkward I wont fit in"

"who cares just be there, be a lady"

"really do I have to go?"

"yes, I even order you a new dress"

"oh mother" she said un motivated

After a couple ours just reading the dress arrived, yellow dress with white flowers, it was horrible. Emilia hate it, but she have to wear it. Then she got in the carriage, she ask Mary to accompany her, they ride until Elenas house the head of the bouquet of ladies, a well recognized group among the society, just a bunch of women drinking tea and talking nonsense. The Carriage stopped.

"kill me now please"

"is ok miss, I'm here"

Emilia took a deep breath, she got off and walked inside, her house was beautifully decorated, really luxurious. She is a really high family in town, I believe her father is a judge. She walked till the living room all the ladies where, they where sitting in the elegant chairs, with their cup of tea on hand. They all turned to look at her.

"welcome Emilia Leebrock, come on have a seat, we been waiting for you" Elena Said standing up

Emilia walks with discretion looking down, so she can concentrate on what was she looking, since she doesn't have her glasses on. She sits, Mary stand behind her.

"is nice to officially meet you Emilia"

"yes thanks for inviting me"

"do you want some tea?"

"no thanks"

Elena looks impress to every girl around, and they hold their laughs. "we where just talking about, a new girl that came to town, what was her name, hmm, Cinthya something, never heard of her family, but apparently, she have some lands close to the river, the river your sister drowned" she said with no feelings

Mary holds Emilias shoulder to comfort her.

"By the way sorry for your loss, who would think that something like that would happen"

"th-thanks" she said struggling she just wants to get out of there

"I heard she killed her self" some other girl said

"she didn't" Emilia said holding her emotions

"yes what a horrible thing, I mean it would have more sense, since her fiancé didn't want her and turn her down for second time, and now he wants you, I mean that is crazy"

"yes how did you did it?" the girl next to Elena ask

Emilia knew this was a terrible idea, this people are mean, worst than monsters, serpents.

"I mean not to be rude, but they are way out of your class, looking at them and then you is impressive"

Emilia stand up, she held her head up. "Is funny, really the thing is that what you lack is what I have the most, something worth looking forward to, because you say they are out of my class, but maybe you are, right? shame they don't even know who you are, Elena what again? oh yeah your father is the judge of town, Philip? right, if you think you invite me here to make fun of me, you are so wrong and my sister was, wait no, is the most beautiful girl in town even than you, you can ask Marcos"