19

We wake up the next morning, all naked under the covers, Emilia wakes up first, she looks to her sides, Raymond was on her right and Jonathan left. She was like in zoning out, remembering what they did last night. It was crazy, she just lost her virginity doing two men at the same time, it was amazing, she love each part of it, but that's wrong, is not correct. They started to wake up, they both stretched and yawned. She stood still. 

"uhg what a headache" Raymond said sitting and resting his back on the wall

"where are we?" Jonathan said looking around when he saw Emilia he jumped out of bed and fall to the ground "what the hell, Emilia!" he says scared, he then looks down and sees his naked, he got up and took a pillow from the floor and covers his penis. "umm, ok, lets calm down and think" he says walking backwards

"I don't remember nothing" Raymond says scratching his head

"guys" Emilia said in a low voice 

"what happened last night?"  Jonathan ask

"I cant believe that you both came here drunk, make me do something and now don't remember anything, I don't think I'm ready to tell you, I will need some time to think right, as for now, I will ask you to leave, I will send a letter when I'm ready"

"ok, I understand" Jonathan said embarrassed

"leave now please" she said looking down mad

They both got dressed as fast as they could, and went out through the window. Emilia then went to take a bath. After that she got dressed but didn't went down, she needed time alone to process what just happened, she told Mary to tell her parents she wasn't feeling good. At the Winchester house the boys arrive, when they where going up, their father went out his study and called them in, they went down and entered.

"where were you last night?"

"sorry father we went drinking"

"I was scared to death, but also, disappointed, I think I have teach you to behave as gentlemen's, this is the last week of courtship, I hope the both of you have made a good impression to that girl"

"yes father" they both said

"Don't repeat this again and go and clean yourselves, you look like shit"

They got cleaned up and stayed on their rooms, thinking, trying to remembered. Jonathan got glimpses and for him was horrible, he was so ashamed, they basically went all over her. She probably hates them, maybe she's moving out of town, so she wont see them again, he was panicking, going circles in his room. Raymond then enters his room.

"I think we rape her"

"what, no, Imposible"

"I only remember, us on top of her, like holding her, I mean, its amazing, but bad, right?"

"shut up, don't say those things"

"Jonathan I think we fucked this up, we are going to lose her, forever"

"Can you not say that"

"we can go and capture her, make it look like a suicide, just like we did with Susan, then take her with us to America, there es easy to hide her, we can keep her to ourselves"

"that sounds good actually, but no, Ray, what the hell, you sound like me, stop it, we just have to wait"

"sorry"

Days went by and they heard nothing of Emilia, Jonathan and Raymond where draining their patience. Jonathan started taking classes with his father to work with him, Raymond started painting, but the only thing he painted was Emilia's face and body, he hide those paintings from everybody. The weeks passed fast, still no letter, they where losing hope, when Mary came by. The boys run to the lobby to welcome her.