one

"Did Mrs Choi give your class an extra assignment? She gave my class extra work to do all because one person forgot to bring their homework?! It's not fair!" Ningning complains as she ranted to her two friends about the unfair treatment that she got.
"Hmm, no, Mrs. choi is pretty chill with my class. Everyone does their work and hands it on time." Gaeul replied, this only making nigning frown even more.
"The same for me. Maybe your class is just the problem Ning." Yejun states.
The Chinese girl let out a frustrated groan.
"I hate my class." She mumbles whilst crossing her arms.

"Who's the person who forgot to bring their homework?" Gaeul questions.
"Wonbin. That stupid guy... But everyone in my class seems to just bat an eye about the fact that he forgot to bring his work, all because he's good-looking?! Well I, Ning Yizhuo am not blinded by his beauty and thus I hold a personal grudge against him for making us get extra work because what the fuck?! Hello, do people not realise that I'm a busy person, I have far too many homework to complete." Ningning continues to rant.
"Wonbin... isn't he one of sungchan's friends? That isn't very usual of him to forget his work." Yejun spoke as ningning glares at her.
"How do you know if he always does his work." The girl questions in sinister.
"Whenever I'm walking pass Sungchan's room, he's always on a call with his friends and they work on their homework together, or they'd come over and work on it in the living room." Yejun answers whilst shrugging her shoulders.
"Your brother and his group of friends annoy me."

"Girls look." Gaeul tapping both of her friends' arms as she points to the front. The two friends look forward to seeing a crowd of girls all surrounded outside the school building as they try to look through the windows.
The three of them grimaced at each other, looking at one another in confusion.
"Why are those girls pushing each other just so they could get to see whatever is in that classroom?" Ningning questions weirdly.
"Don't know, want to check it out?" Yejun suggested as she shrugs her shoulders. The trio then proceeded to head over to the crowd as they pushed their way through to get to the front.
"This really isn't a great time for me to complain about my height because I could barely squeeze my way through these girls." Gaeul complains, her statement was followed by Ningning's complaints.
"Tell me about it. They could've stepped on me if it wasn't for Yejun pulling me out of the crowd. Maybe it's a nice thing to have a friend that's as tall as a lamp post. "
"Haha, very funny ning." The said girl laughed sarcastically as Ningning could just fathom a sheepish smile.

Once they were able to (forced their way) reach the front, the three of them placed their attention on what was going on inside the classroom. Looking through the tinted windows to realise that they were staring inside the music room. To be more specific, the school band that were practising inside the room and what a surprise that they were able to figure out the cause to this commotion. Inside the music room was one of the band members, Wonbin. Seated down on a chair as he practices on his guitar.

"Ew, they were making this huge fuss over wonbin playing a guitar??! Ugh, what a way to make me even more angrier." Ningning groans as she then turns her back against the window and tries to get out of the tight crowd. Gaeul and Yejun shortly followed after her from behind.
"Hey, how about to calm you down, I'll treat you to whatever they have at the convenience store. How does that sound?" Gaeul spoke as she tried to calm her one timid friend down.
Ningning stopped walking. A nasty grin appears on her face, and she looks over at Gaeul with innocence in her eyes.
"Anything? She repeated. Her question starting to scare Gaeul. (More like it started to scare her wallet, yeah).
"Gaeul, you should've not said that. Now this menace is going to spend all your money. " yejun could just shake her head in disbelief as she couldn't help muster a chuckle.
"What are you guys waiting for. Let's go to the convenience store now! I'm starting to get hungry!"

--- 𓂃꙳⋆ ˖

sungchan 🤢

| YEJUN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU
| I'VE BEEN WAITING IN THE CAR FOR THE LAST 10 MINUTES