Eight

"How was your one week trip? Did your team lose?" Eunseok asks. The seven group of friends currently in a cafe on this Sunday evening.
"Fuck you Eunseok. Of course my team won." Sungchan says through gritted teeth as he punches his fellow 01' shoulder.
"Aw man, I was hoping to see you lose for once." He says before filling his mouth with cake.

"How's everyone at the moment?" Shotaro asks.
"Scared. The talent show is getting near and I'm afraid." Sohee answers as he keeps swaying in his chair.
"Isn't Wonbin's band participating in the talent show as well?" Seunghan asked as Sohee nods his head a yes.
"You all better attend the talent show to support me and Sohee or else I'd be really mad." Says Wonbin as he looks at all his friends seriously.
"Of course I'll be there. I'd never miss out on any event that Sohee participates in." Seunghan chimes as he pulls poor Sohee into his embrace. The younger lad trying to get him off of him.
"Thats disgusting. Why am I even here." Anton says in disgust. Why is Seunghan suffocting Sohee in front of his cheesecake.

"Wonbin your sweater looks the same as the one my sister owns. Where'd you get it from?" Sungchan asks when he notices that Wonbin owned the same pink sweater that Yejun owned.
Hearing this made Wonbin stop what he was doing. He froze in his place, the hand that held the spoon as he was about to feed himself a portion of cake was shaking.
He can't just tell him that the sweater that he was wearing WAS ACTUALLY Yejun's.
"Umm how funny that we own the same pair of sweater. My mother actually got this for me, so I don't really know where it's from." The lie rolled out of his tongue so easily as he manages to make Sungchan believe him.
"Your mom must like shopping in the same store as Yejun then."

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

"I'm home." Sungchan calls out once he had arrived back home. The tall lad making his way over to the kitchen where his sister was at. Seeing his younger sister making a jar of lemonade.
"Junnie, give me some. I'm thirsty after playing basketball." He says exhausted before snatching the glass that Yejun was using to pour the lemonade into.

"Hey that was mine. Tsk, how rude." She exclaims as she glares at him as he finishes the whole drink.
"Sorry couldn't help myself." He says before removing his shirt.

"You're digusting. Put your shirt back on, plus you smell as well." She groans before taking a new cup and filling it with lemonade, making sure that she was pouring it away from him so he wouldnt snatch it out of her hold again.
"Why should I hide this body of mine from the world." He chimes as she gags.
"It's hot as well and I'm sweating like crazy. Weird since it's literally winter right now."
"Yeah thats cause the heater is on. No wonder why you're sweating like an animal." She retorts as Sungchan threw his sweaty shirt at her.

This only aggravating her as she lets out a disgusted shriek.
"SUNGCHAN YOU'RE SO GROSS!!" Yejun yells out loud as Sungchan could only chuckle in amusement.
"You've been so angry today for no reason. Why don't you go outside and take a walk to clear your mind off, touch some grass whilst you're at it, I don't know." He tells her as she could just grit her teeth before leaving the kitchen.
"That's cause you're the one who's making me mad you idiot!"

☆☆☆