bonus 3

A full week had passed and Yejun was finally done with her exams. She hasn't met Wonbin or talked to him for a whole week since he ghosted her messages after randomly texting that he loves her. She was kind of annoyed at the fact that he had just left her hanging like that. No explanation whatsoever after sending that text. It made her frustrated, but she stopped bothering him and left him alone so he can spend the week focusing on his exams instead of her.

"We're finally done with our exams. Was it just me or were the exam questions far more harder to answer." Ningning whines. The three girls currently walking through the hallways as they headed for their lockers.
"Tell me about it. I nearly teared up doing it." Yejun sighs as she agrees with Ningning's statement.
"Well, at least the hards part out of the way. We finally got our results now." Gaeul stated as she waves her results paper.
"Looking at the results is the worse part. What if I failed!?!?" Ningning exclaims in panic as she clutches onto the results paper that was sealed inside a big envelope.
"I'm sure you didn't do that bad. You studied like crazy for the exams. That's like the only time I've seen you this concentrated in years." Yejun reassures as Ningning messes up her hair.
"You don't understand my parents. One ugly grade and they wont stop nagging. Chinese parents are next level." She wails before letting out a long and tired groan.

"Now that you mentioned it. Have you already taken a look at your grades Yejun?" Gaeul questions as Yejun looks at them with a grin on her face.
"Passed all my exams. Well, I barely passed maths. But we don't talk about that!" She replies as her friends had happy grins on their faces before congratulating her.
"You're scaring me! Argh I'm gonna go home and quickly look at my grades before my parents come back home and so I can prepare myself beforehand." Ningning yells as she opens her locker and took her backpack out before shutting her locker door aggressively.

"I'll see you girls next week! If I don't call then that means that I was most likely locked up in the basement!" She exclaims before running off.
Gaeul and Yejun just staring as their one friend runs off in absolute panic.
"I'm pretty sure Ning is just overreacting. She's going to go on the groupchat later, crying because she most likely passed all her exams." Yejun says before letting out a chuckle. Shaking her head as she didn't worry about Ningning, well knowing that her friend had done well on her exams.
"We should probably start heading out too. My parents want to hold a celebratory dinner for me for finishing my exams. I'll see you later Yejun." Gaeul bids her goodbye as Yejun waves at her as she watches her other friend leave.

"Hmm, what should I do to treat myself for doing well?" Yejun mumbles to herself as she opens her locker to get her things out.
The girl taking her backpack out and wearing it on before closing the locker door shut.
"I'm not sure. Maybe I'll ask Sungchan to buy me the newest makeup palette that I've been wanting as a celebratory gift hehe..." She smiles to herself, liking the idea of what she had up her sleeves once she gets back home.

"Yejunnn!"
The calling out of her name had made her stop walking. She looks behind to see Wonbin running over to her as he waves his report paper in the air.
"Wonbin what are you still doing in school-" Yejun being interrupted when the lad pulls her into a hug.
"Look I passed all my exams!" He says excitedly with the biggest smile on his face. Showing her his report paper as she scans through it. Seeing that he had indeed pass all his exams with an A.
She couldn't help but to share the same exact happiness with him.
"Congratulations princess. See all that studying paid off." She congratulated whilst caressing the top of his head.

He looks away in embarrassment as he scratches the back of his neck.
"I studied hard so I can get a reward from you. To be honest I wouldn't have tried hard if it wasn't for you." He stated.
Gosh Yejun's cheeks started hurting from smiling too much. She raises a brow at him as she hands his report paper back.