Thirteen

4 muses 🎵

You:
Have you guys submitted the composition this morning? |
I've just arrived back to school after the trip, could we meet as a group |

Kaylee:
| dw Yejun, I've submitted the composition this morning ദ്ദി(°ᴗ° )
| I submitted it two hours early before arriving to school because it was taking so long to upload 💀

Ji-ho:
| sure we could meet up
| we could have a little celebration before the teacher gives our project a grade 😰

You:
Great!! Let's meet at the music room |
@wonbin? |

Ji-ho:
| no use tagging him, he never answers the gc 😕

Kaylee:
| but maybe he'll answer Yejun if she tags him 😏

Wonbin:
| ok I'll be there.
| I'll be a bit late though, Sohee wanted to get something from the convenient store outside.

You:
ჱ̒ ー̀֊ー́ ) |

Ji-ho:
| HE ANSWERED YOU WTF????
| umm rude, why doesn't he answer me or kaylee when we tag him.
| the favouritism is showing 😒

Kaylee:
| 😅😅

Ji-ho:
| won't even be surprised if y'all are secretly dating ugh 😒

Wonbin:
| 🖕🏼

Ji-ho:
| TFF

Kaylee:
| 😭😭😭😭

♩♬

Yejun had finally arrived in front of the music room. The girl opening the door as she expected to see three of her group mates waiting for her patiently, but of course she was expecting for too much. There was never peace when it came to Wonbin being alone with the two of her other friends.

Once she opens the door she was met with a view of Kaylee in between Wonbin and Ji-ho as she tries to separate them from their heated argument.

"I told you that I wasn't the one who broke the strings of your guitar?! Why the fuck would I ever do that!" Ji-ho exclaims. His face filled with aggravation as he spoke.
"Well I don't fucking know, maybe the fact that when I entered the room, you were holding onto my guitar with it looking disheveled as fuck and with its strings broken!" Wonbin retorted with full rage in his eyes.
"I was holding onto the guitar because I was shocked that the strings were broken. I didn't break them, I swear to god! I swear on my life that I didn't do it, you're just pointing the fingers and blatantly accusing me for something I didn't do!" Ji-ho shouted back.

"Yejun help me!" Kaylee wailed as Yejun immediately went over to stop them.
"Kaylee take Ji-ho outside and I'll try to calm Wonbin down." Yejun instructed as the girl nodded her head before telling Ji-ho to go outside with her.
"You know Wonbin, I was starting to warm up to you and actually thought that you were a decent person. Guess I was wrong." Was the last thing that Ji-ho said before leaving the room with Kaylee.