Eleven

"Isn't today the talent show? We should probably go ahead and check it out." Gaeul spoke up as it made both of her two friends that were currently eating look up at her.
"Are you saying that because you're genuinely curious or are you asking us to come along with you to watch the talent show because there's a specific someone's performance that you really want to see?" Ningning asks with one of her brows lifted in suspicion. Her statement making a shade of crimson cascade throughout Gaeul's cheeks.

Yejun looks at her two friends with her eyes widened. Her mouth was stuffed with bread as she tried to piece the pieces together.

"Ning, you monster. You have a third eye, that's scary." Yejun spoke once she was done with her bread. She found it quite terrifying the fact that Ningning can sense anything that's happening between one of her friends.
"I'm just amazing, what can I say?" The chinese girl shrugs her shoulders before focusing her attention on Gaeul.
"Now tell me, were you planning to attend the talent show just so you can cheer for Sion. I know that you've been eyeing him for a while. Something's going on between the two of you, I just know it." She teases as she wiggles her eyebrows at her. This only embarassing her friend even more as she pushes Ningning's face away from her.
"If you already know the answer then don't even bother asking." Said Gaeul in defeat.
"Holy shit, you have a crush on Sion? That's crazy." Yejun gasps. I mean she wasn't expecting it, but she can kind of see it now. How has she never noticed??

"If he's performing, then the auditorium is going to be packed because his band is so popular. And who else is in the same band as him if it isnt Wonbin? Ugh, I'm prepared to turn into a sardine after this." Ningning groans just thinking about how packed the auditorium was going to be.
The mention of Wonbin made Yejun look over at her friend. She didn't know that Wonbin was going to be performing for the talent show. No wonder why he was always practicing late with his band.
Lord i think Yejun has been a bit too detached with her surroundings.

"Well than, if we're all agreeing to go watch the talent show then we should go there now so we can get front rows, come on." Gaeul stated as it made Ningning whine as she dreaded walking right now just after she was done eating. But since Gaeul was so eager to see her bf (*ehem i mean crush), the girls had no reason to argue and just did as she said.

Whilst they were walking through the hallways, Ningning was busy asking Gaeul about how she ended up taking a fancy in Sion as Yejun walked besides them as she just listens to her two friends conversation.
She felt her phone buzz from a notification. Taking her phone out of the pockets of her skirt as she looks at her phone screen. Being a bit perplexed when she sees that it was a notification from Wonbin. That was a bit weird. He never texts her first, usually it was her who messages him first.

wonbin

| I'll be performing at the talent show, do you think that you could come and see it?
| or if I could at least get a cheer from you so I can do well on stage

Why the sudden message and why from me?|

| Because you're the only person I want to get a cheer from, is that too much to ask 🙄
| Also cause like....
( unsent/ You're the only person who i really want to perform this for )
| Never mind what I just sent
| I was probably asking for too much from you

You didn't need to send me that message because I'm already on my way to the auditorium to watch the talent show ;D|
You'll do well on stage, I'll be there to watch you and see you catch the hearts of everyone!!|
Plus I'm sure your performance will be one of the performances that everyone would be looking forward too T__T |