bonus 5 ✰.

♩♬

♩♬

"Junnie are you done yet, we need to start heading out now." Sungchan calls out from downstairs.
Yejun took a last glance at herself in the mirror before leaving her room. She held onto her dress as she ran downstairs. "Coming."

Today was a special night, or what people usually call as prom. Their theme this year was a masquerade ball. So everyone was expected to wear a masquerade mask when they attended.

"You took so long to get ready, i still have to pick up Ningning and Gaeul before we officially leave." Sungchan whines as he got his car keys.
"You were the one who insisted to pick us up. Stop complaining." She retorted back as she took her masquerade mask from the table and placed it inside her purse.
"I was not complaining for your information." He stated.

"Mom, we'll be leaving now!" Sungchan exclaims as their mother came out of the dinning room.
"Wait before you leave, i need to take a picture of the two of you together!" Their mother stated as she motions them to stand next to each other for the photo.
"Mom we don't have much time left." The lad whines as Yejun placed on a forced smile.

"Could you two not look at each other like that." She tells them off as the two siblings looked at each other in annoyance.
"Like what?!" They both said in unison.
"Like you hate each other. You guys used to be so close when you were kids." The older women sighs.

Sungchan then wrapped his arms around Yejun's shoulders as he pinches her cheeks.

"Yeah Yejun stop giving your older brother that look. I used to change your diapers." Sungchan nags as Yejun furrows her brows.
"Did i ask?!" She asks as their mother captured the moment.

"Ok I'm done taking pictures. You two can go now, have fun in prom." Their mother chanted as she watches as her two kids left the house.

𓂃꙳⋆ ˖

"Ok we're here in front of Ningning's place. Gaeul is over as well right?" Sungchan asks as Yejun nodded her head a yes.
"They said they're going out now."
As Yejun says that, the two siblings could see both Ningning and Gaeul outside as they walked over to the car whilst waving their arms at them.

"Wow Sungchan actually kept his promise. I thought he was going to ditch us." Ningning says in surprise as she enters the back of the car, followed along by Gaeul.
All Sungchan could do was roll his eyes. He's been known as the brother who likes to ditch everyone because of how often he left Yejun alone. It was his fault and he had to deal with the consequences.
He didn't bother fighting back, he lets the three girls converse with each other as he started driving.

"By the way, the two of you look so beautiful in your dresses." Yejun complimented as she looks behind to admire her friends.
"Aeri helped me to adjust my dress. She said that it'll look good if we added some elements of my country in it. I gotta say that red is my colour." Ningning spoke. Telling them about her dress and how her older friend Aeri had helped her create her prom dress. It was pretty genius honestly, it looked like there was a dragon that circled around her shoulders and throughout her body.