bonus 1

"Are you done with your food already?" Wonbin asks with his mouth full. Yejun telling him to not talk so he could finish chewing his food first.

"You take so long to finish your food. I thought Sungchan was exaggerating when he said that you take at least five business days to chew your food." She whines before cleaning up her mess.
"Hey that's rude. I don't take long to finish my food!" He retorted as he watches her stand up and leave to the kitchen to throw away her trash.
"It's either I have a really big appetite and eat too fast or you just chew too slow." She laughs before coming back to the living room.

Both Yejun and Wonbin currently in the living room of Wonbin's home. They needed a change for a bit so they decided to hang out over at his place.

"You should've at least pretended to eat slower dear." He sulks as she sits back down beside him.
"I'm still not used to that nickname. It makes me freeze every time you say it." She says as he looks at her peculiarly.
"You're the one who wanted me to give you a nickname. I think it's cute. I can start anything with dear Yejun!" He says as she playfully pushes him away from her.
"You're not writing a letter now are you."

*click!

The sound of the front door closing caught the attention of the two teenagers as they snapped their heads towards the direction of where the sound came from.
Both Wonbin and Yejun being able to see Wonbin's older brother enter in the house as he brought a huge box inside. The two of them stared at the large box in curiosity.

"Wonbin this box is yours." His brother called out as Wonbin quickly finished up his food before standing up and heading over to him. Yejun following from behind since she was curious about what was inside it.
"What's inside the box? I don't remember ordering anything." Wonbin asks in confusion.
"Mail man said it was a new guitar or something." His older brother replied as Wonbin's eyes lit up.

"Huhhh, I didn't think that it'd arrive this soon." He gasps before thanking his brother for bringing it inside the house.
"I'll be going upstairs now. I want to take a shower. Oh hi as well Yejun, I'll leave the two of you alone now." The older lad spoke before leaving them downstairs.
If Yejun thought that her first impressions on Wonbin was cold, oh she was wrong. His brother was way more callous.

"Wait Yejun help me unbox this, I want to see how they've managed to fix it." He says as the two of them moved the box over to the living room.
"I still can't believe that Chunhee was the one that wrecked your guitar." She stated as she helped him unbox it.
"Can't believe someone from my own band would do such a thing. If we didn't ask to see the CCTV then I would've never believed that it was him and would still be pointing my fingers at Ji-ho." He sighs. Still not being able to believe that a member of the band was so ruthless enough to do such a thing.

"This is why you don't jump to conclusions. You made poor Ji-ho traumatised." She wails as Wonbin tried to hold in a laughter.
"I didn't think that I scared him that bad to the point that he quit music all together. I said I was sorry though." He says in his defence as Yejun could just shake her head in disbelief.

"Why did Chunhee destroy your guitar anyways in the first place?" She questions him as he clicks his tongue in annoyance.
"I didn't want to tell you his reasoning at first because it genuinely pissed me off, but I've recovered from that. The situations already dealt with so I have no resentment towards him anymore. But he told me that he destroyed my guitar because he was bitter over the fact that you paid me more attention. As if him being the most popular amongst the girls wasn't enough for him." He tells her.
If Yejun was confused, she was puzzled out now.

"Huh? What do I have to do with him destroying your guitar?" She asks in bemusement.
"He likes you dear. I think he also figured that I liked you as well, so he planned to destroy my guitar and put the blame on either Ji-ho or Kaylee when they entered the music room. And then obviously I'd outraged just like how he planned it out to be and then you would witness it and become uncomfortable around me." He added as she looked at him in horror.

Wonbin laughing at her expression right now as he found it amusing.

"Umm ew, why'd he think that would work out." She says in mere disgust as she scratches her head.
"His plan backfired on him though, I mean I think it would've worked out if Kaylee was the one who'd found the guitar and not Ji-ho. But anyways all of that is in the past now, it doesn't matter anymore. He was forced to pay for my new guitar, I'm dating Yejun's and he's not. Life is great!!" Wonbin claps his hands before opening the guitar case.

His mouth opening wide in astonishment when he views his brand new guitar.
Yejun smiling softly at him as she watches him take the guitar out of the case. Holding it gently as if it were something so fragile that could break at any moment.

"This is better than my old one, I think god was on my side this whole time." He says as she chuckles at him.
"Wait we should probably test it out in the studio. My brother hates it when I play in the house because he doesn't like how loud I play." Wonbin putting the guitar back in its case as he shuts it.
"What are you planning to play on it. First song that you play on your brand new guitar should be something memorable." She asks as the two of them got up.
"Hmm, rock with you by seventeen? Sounds like a cool song to play."
"You're only playing songs that I like." She says whilst rolling her eyes playfully at him.

He took a hold of her hands before dragging her out of the house. Smiling widely at her.

"My Twitter username isn't called tunes for y for no reason."

ꔛ‬𖤐˒˒

here😭 is 😭ur 😭update 😭I'll give u guys 5 bonus chapters and then I'm done 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

...
here😭 is 😭ur 😭update 😭
I'll give u guys 5 bonus chapters and then I'm done 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠