four

"Ok class get into groups of four. We'll be working on a group project for this assessment point." The music teacher stated as everyone in the class started getting up from their seats as they formed a group.

Yejun went over to her usual group of classmates that she would always team up with. She wasn't bothered with trying to find new people to team up with.

"So we're agreeing that we're going to team up?" Kaylee a friend of hers that she had grew close with in music class stated.
"We need one more person though. We can't just be a trio." Ji-ho replies. The lad looking around the classroom to see if anyone else needed to be in a group.
"Easy, we can just pick the ones that aren't in a group yet." Yejun says.

"Eunjo isn't in a group yet. She can be apart of ours." Kaylee spotted as she calls for Eunjo to come over to where the rest of the group were at.
"Have you guys already formed a group of four?" Eunjo questions.
"No, we wanted to ask if you could-" Kaylee wasn't able to finish her sentence as she was rudely cut off by someone.

"Yeah we're already a group of four." Wonbin stated. The three friends looking over at him weirdly. Since when did he get there.
"Dude, when did you even join our group?" Ji-ho asks.
"Since like a few minutes ago. See I'm already stuck to Yejun which means that we're already a team and that I'm apart of this group." He answers.
Yejun looking over to see that his shoulders were pressed against hers.
She had to stop herself from getting flustered.

"Dang, does that mean that I can't be apart of your group?" Eunjo frowns as the group gave her an apologetic look. All exccept Wonbin.
"Sorry Eunjo. Maybe next time, it would've been nice if you were apart of our group but someone had to butt in." Ji-ho apologises.

"OK class, if you've already formed a group, sit down with your team. I'm going to explain the assesment details and what you need to work on for the next six weeks."

...

"Why'd you want to join our group?" Yejun asks Wonbin out of the blue. He just looks at her for a second before shrugging.
"I don't know, i just felt like joining a group with you in it. No particular reason." He answer's straightforwardly.
"Ok, weird. You'd usually team up with Sion, what made you have a charge of heart to switch teams all of a sudden." The girl questions.
"Again, there was no particular reason. I just wanted to be grouped with new people." He replies.
He was bluffing. he just wanted to get closer to Yejun.

"OK team, so whats the plan? We need to come up with a performance that'll make everyones jaws drop to the ground." Ji-ho exclaims.
"We need to rearrange the intrumental of a song that we'd be performing cause that's the main thing that the teacher would be asessing us on. So the easier the song is to sing, the easier it is to change the intrumental and make a dramatic difference, which could equal to a good grade!" Kaylee planned out.
"So, what are some easy songs to sing. From my experience, no songs is easy to compose and rearrange." Yejun spoke, her tone almost sarcastic.
"That I don't know. Any recommendations team?" Ji-ho asks as he looks at his group members, particularly putting his attention on Wonbin who so willingly wanted to be apart of their group all of a sudden.

"How about fever by enhypen. Easy song right? I can play the guitar and we can give the song some rock element." Wonbin suggested. Hearing this, Yejun's eyebrows rose.
"I love fever. Currently my fav song right now, so I approve." She says as a faint smile slowly formed on Wonbin's face when he was able to grab her attention. Duh, the only reason why he even suggested that was because he knew that Fever was her favourite song at the moment. She would always change her twitter bio to the song that she's been listening to on loop, so that's how he learnt to know.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Y'knaw Wonbin maybe you may actually be useful to the group." Ji-ho stated as Wonbin gave him an unpleased look.
"Kaylee, what do you think?" Yejun asks.
"It isn't too hard to compose I hope so.I think I can manage to change it a bit." She answers. Her reply evident that she approves of Wonbin's suggestion.

"We just need to give out our roles now. Since Wonbin can play the guitar, he can be the guitarist. I volounteer to compose, and now its just the two of you left." Says Kaylee.
"Hah in hell would I sing. I volounteer to help compose as well." Yejun exclaims as she clings onto Kaylee. Ji-ho gritting his teeths as he looks at her in sorrow.
"As long as you give my voice some autotune then I'd agree to be the singer." Ji-ho spoke as Wonbin snickers.
"No autotune allowed. Besides, your voice isn't even that bad. The newer composed song would sound just fine." Wonbin reassures.

𓂃꙳⋆ ˖

"Are you sure that Wonbin would be a good fit to our team? It's not like I'm looking down at his skills. He has the skills, he's a good musician and singer but what if he doesnt participate in the actual group work?" Kaylee questions.
The three friends currently walking together as they headed to the cafateria.
"Why'd you think that about him?" Yejun asks. She didn't lke it when people judge others without a certain reason. Plus, she had started to learn a lot about Wonbin from the last few days and he isn't all that bad.
"I heard from my friends that are in the same class as him, and they said that he comes late to class, he doesn't participate in group projects or in class and he sometimes doesn't do his work." Ji-ho answers.
"Well the part where he comes late to class and doesn't do his work is partially true because my friend Ningning is in the same class and she always complains about him being late and is the cause as to why their class gets extra work." Yejun finds some truth in Ji-ho's statement but he had a reason as to why he was late.

"There were also rumors that said that he smokes during school hours." Kaylee whispers.
Now this is new. Yejun has never heard of this rumour before. Wonbin was friends with her brother, so she always thought that their group would never be involved in anything bad. Sungchan would never be involved in this right, if he was then he would've told her. Besides, the only bad and wreckless thing her brother has done was when he accidently drank a botte of soju because he mistook it as fancy water when he attended his friend, Chenle's party. It was an embarassing moment because his 'girlfriend' Jin-ae at that time had to drive his ass home and he was doing some very embarassing things.
She doesn't feel like explaining the situation, you can just read his book if you're curious.

"You don't know if they're true, thats why its just all a bunch of rumours. And rumours are just a bunch of bullshit. Come on guys, Wonbin isn't that bad. I'm sure he'd be a very imporant person in our group." She reassures them. Besides, it wasn't nice of them to just assume that he won't be participating on the group work and judge him based on some rumours.
"I don't know Jun... if it wasn't for that pretty face of his then he wouldn't be able to get away with so many things." Ji-ho says. His statement making the girl frown.
"I'll believe you Yejun, but how are you so sure that he'd be able to keep up with our work. You need to remember that this group work is apart of our assessment and I don't want to get a low grade because a teammate wasn't there to help." Kaylee says.
"I'll take care of Wonbin. I'l make sure that he keeps in track!" Yejun answers determined