Fourteen

"Yejunnnnnnnn I'm so sorry!!" Ningning cried as both Yejun and Gaeul looked at her weirdly and in confusion. What was she apologising for?
"Why are you saying sorry all of a sudden?" Yejun questions her.
"Because I won't be able to go to the amusement park with you this Saturday. They moved mine and Gaeul's tennis match to this upcoming Saturday. Huaaa, and I was excited as well to try the new haunted house escape room with you!!" The Chinese girl wailed.
"I forgot that you and Yejun made a promise to go to the amusement park this week." Says Gaeul as she felt sorry for them.

"Ya who am I supposed to go to the amusement park with? I cant just waste the extra ticket, they were expensive." Yejun murmurs. She wasn't entirely sad that Ningning couldn't make it since their tennis match was far more important then their hangout. She was more sad because they spent so much on the tickets, say goodbye to the wasted money if she can't find someone who could go there with her 🥲🥲

"I don't knoww. Try asking your brother if he wants to go with you. But Sungchan is kind of an ass, so I doubt that he'd want to go with you." Ningning suggested.
"He's going on a date with his girlfriend this Saturday, so he's an immediate pass." Yejun was quick to answer.
"How about Kaylee or Ji-ho?" Gaeul asks.
"Kaylee is afraid of amusement park rides and Ji-ho is going out of town this weekend to visit his relatives. I'm hopeless,  I don't even have any other friends besides the two of you." She sighs. Already admitting defeat.
"If I could ditch my tennis match then I would. I'd rather go on rides then play in the sun for hours." Says Ningning as she whines. Still sad that she wasn't able to come along.
"I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to go with you Yejun. Try asking one of your brothers friends if they'd want to go with you." Gaeul reassures.
"You're making it seem as if my brothers friends are my friends as well." She laughs bitterly. But Gaeul did have a point.

What if she asks Wonbin to go with her.....

♩♬

Yejun was now back home. She was laying down on her bed as she stares at her phone. Still wondering whether she should ask Wonbin if he wanted to go with her to the amusement park or not. What was she being so scared for? It wasn't like she was asking a stranger to go out with her. He was her boyfriend for gods sake. It shouldn't even be this difficult to decide whether she wanted to go with him or not.

"You know what, fuck it." Yejun curses before turning on her phone and opening her chat with Wonbin.

princess wonbin

Wonbinnnn |
Are you free right now? |

| when am I never free 🤨?

like always |

| well yeah that is true
| but I'm always free for you though :P

(,,••,,) |

| where do you get those cute emoticons wth
| I want to use them too, emojis are ugly 😢
| like do you see this shit 😢😢 it doesn't convey my feelings well 😢😢😢

STOPP 😭|

| 😢😢😢

I'm always getting off track whenever I talk to you ( •̀_•́) |

| TELL ME HOW TO GET EMOTICONS AND ILL STOP DISTRACTING YOU 😢

stop using that emoji first, I'm gonna cry |