Ten

Yejun was making her way downstairs after finishing her homework. Wanting to enjoy herself and take a break as she made her way to the living room. Deciding what movie she should watch to waste her free time.

When she arrived in the living room, her idea of wanting to spend quality time for herself was immediately ruined when she sees her brother and his friends taking over the entirety of the room. Her eyes twitches seeing the loud and messy atmosphere.
What the hell were they all doing here?!? Why didn't Sungchan inform her earlier that his friends were going to come over.

"Ah Junnie, you finally decided to come out of your damn room!" Her brother calls out as she quickly sent him a glare.
"I was doing my freaking homework, and what are they all doing here?!" She replies hastily. Her hands placed on her hips as she looks at all his friends in utter displeasure.
"It's new years. So why not invite them over so we can spend new years together. Well everyone came besides Shotaro hyung because he was going to celebrate it with his other friends." Sungchan explains.
"He betrayed us. I bet he didn't want to be seen spending his new year with a bunch of highschoolers!" Anton interjected as he earned a slap in the back of his head from Eunseok.
"That's not how you talk to your seniors. But what you said was true as well." Eunseok scolded him as Anton looks at him in irritation.
"Then why the hell did you slap my head if you agree?!!"

"Noona you should invite your friends over as well." Seunghan suggested as the girl lets out a sigh.
"Gaeul and Ningning are spending their new years with their families." She replies before going over to the couch and sitting on the only available spot left that was between Eunseok and Wonbin.
"Why not invite your buddies from your music class?" Sungchan asks. His statement making Wonbin look at him in annoyance. The last thing the lad wanted to do during new years was spend time with Kaylee and Ji-ho (not that he had anything againsts them, but he'd rather not spend time with people he didn't like).
"I couldn't be bothered to ask. You know what, I want to spend my free time by watching a movie." She says and takes the remote control out of her brothers's hands.

"What movies do all of you want to watch?" She asks the guys. If they were all going to stay in the living room then she might as well spend her time with Sungchan and his friends.
"Anything as long as it's not a horror movie." Her brother replied.
"I disagree with that, i think we should watch a horror movie. It'll be fun watching him, Anton, and Wonbin hyung get scared." Sohee replies as Seunghan and Eunseok agreed with his idea.
"I am not afraid of horror movies!" Wonbin clarrified, though deep down he knew that he was just lying to himself. He just didn't want Yejun to know that he was an absolute loser who couldn't stand horror.

"Ok then, we'll do a poll. Everyone who's againts watching a horror movie put your hands up." Says Yejun as Sungchan, Anton, and Wonbin all put their hands up. Whilst the remaining four people had their hands down.
"We already know who won. So horror movie it is!" Seunghan exclaims in excitement as he coulnd't help but to laugh.
"Do I get to have a say in this please?" Anton tried to speak as Eunseok immediately shuts him up.
"No you don't, Yejun quickly pick a movie before any of these guys decide to complain." Eunseok told her as she grins before browsing through the movie option.

"If i get nightmares tonight I'm blaming ALL OF YOU!" Her brother exclaims before crossing his hands as he stares at the TV in worry.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

They were 10 minutes into the movie and everyone was really engrossed in the movie. All of them were paired up with the person who sat besdies them. Seunghan and Sohee were stuck to each other as they watched, whilst Sungchan and Anton were both hidden beneath a blanket. As for the other three, Wonbin had been trying his best to not seem afraid whilst watching the movie. Although he failed when he kept getting jumpscared, which resulted in him hiding behind Yejun's shoulders. Eunseok on the other hand was enjoying himself. He sat down and watched the movie with no fear at all.