happy wonbin day 💙

"Do you guys know what I should get for Wonbin?" Yejun asks as both ningning and Gaeul look over at her.
"I don't know, aren't you his girlfriend? Aren't you supposed to know what he likes." Ningning questions back. "Besides, it's not like I'm friends with Wonbin myself, so I don't know what he likes." She added along.
"Yeah I'm sorry Jun. I don't think we could help you with this one." Gaeul stated as a sigh escapes Yejun's lips.

"Even if he tries to keep up that mysterious persona of his, his liking is as well a mystery. I have no idea what he likes besides music." The girl frowns. Wonbin's birthday was coming up this Saturday and she had absolutely no idea what her boyfriend likes.
"Maybe get him an album? Or a vinyl player." Ningning suggested.
"You're saying that as if a vinyl player isn't expensive." Gaeul tells her off as the Chinese girl laughs sheepishly.
"Or you could try asking your brother? He might be more helpful than us. But I doubt Sungchan would actually want to help you." Says Ningning as a hopeful look appeared on Yejun's face.
"I'll try asking him then."

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

"Sungchan." Yejun called out. Catching the attention of her older brother as he took his headphones off to pay his full attention on her.
"Yes Junnie, do you need something?"
"I need your help. What should I get as a birthday present for Wonbin." She asks him.
"Jewellery, he likes jewellery." He answers.

Well that was easy. It was odd that he'd be that generous to help her. She was about to thank him when he interrupted her.

"But don't get him that." He says as she raises a brow up in confusion.
"Why?"
"Because I'm going to get him that. Don't copy me." Sungchan tells her as she looks at him in despicable.
"Then what should I get him then? I don't know what wonbin likes." The girl said in defeat as she sits down on his bed.
"You." He answers.

Ok her brother was being weird now.

"Huh?"
"The only thing that Wonbin likes is you. I'm sure whatever you decide to get him, he'd like it a lot." He shrugs his shoulders as she lets out a groan before falling back on his bed.
"I want to get him something that he doesn't have."
"Try making him a homemade gift? Homemade gifts are usually more sincere." Sungchan suggested. He then stood up from his seat.

"I have to get going now. Have to meet up with the guys. I'll try asking Wonbin what he wants if you're still figuring out with what you want to get for him." He says as a small smile appears on her face.
"Thanks Sungchan."
"Now get out of my fucking room, I'm going to lock it."
Her smile immediately disappeared as she grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at his face. And here she thought that her brother was being sweet to her for once.

𓂃꙳⋆ ˖

"Can't believe that I'm turning a year older next week. I feel old. I don't like it." Wonbin whines. Him and his group of friends were currently at a cafe as they were brainstorming on where they should hold his birthday party at, what theme it should be, etc.
"Imagine aging and growing old but your height is still the same." Anton chanted as Wonbin shot him a glare.
"You're so close to being uninvited to the party." He threatens as Anton immediately went quiet after apologising.

"So we got three votes for roller-skates and four votes for bowling. Which means that bowling party wins." Sohee tells them once he reads out the votes.
"Darn it, I wanted Sohee to teach me how to roller skate." Seunghan wails as he frowns when his pick didn't win.
"Shut it Seunghan, we all know that bowling is better because I can finally beat all of you in a match." Eunseok tells him off.
"This is supposed to be a fun party, not a competitive one. *sigh you're always stirring up trouble Eunseok." Shotaro sighs.

The group then went on to argue which party theme was better. Roller skates or bowling. All whilst Wonbin watches as they all fought, he found their group bickering amusing. He didn't like joining in and prefer to just watch the chaos happen.