Sixteen

*bzzzt!

The sound of Yejun's phone ringing had managed to gain her attention. She stopped what she was doing to grab her phone and look at the person who was currently trying to call her.
Yejun seeing the caller 'princess wonbin" calling as she immediately answered.

"Helloo, why'd you call all of a sudden?" She asks before presuming going back to painting her nails.

"No reason. I just missed you." Wonbin replies from the other side of the line.

"We saw each other at school though." She laughs softly as she can envision him shaking his head.
"But we didn't talk at all today in school! We just saw each other in the hallways when we were on our way to our next lessons." He whines as Yejun could just roll her eyes.
"Yes princess you're absolutely right." She apologises.

"By the way Yejun. What are you currently doing right now?" He questions.
"Nothing important. I've just been painting my nails. I keep messing it up though because I have really shaky hands." She answers.
"You should work as a surgeon then with those shaky hands of yours." He says as the sides of her lips twitched.
"If you're trying to get me a one way ticket to hell by encouraging me to be a surgeon then I'm dragging you along with me."
"I wouldn't mind spending my time in hell with you. As long as it's not with Eunseok hyung. I know for a fact that this guy is god's enemy." He retorted as it manages to make her laugh.

"I hate you so much for making me laugh because I just ruined a nail from laughing." Yejun curses before grabbing a cotton swab and dipping it in acetone in hopes to fix the mistake that she had just created.

"By the way, I called because I wanted to tell you about this dream that I had when I took an afternoon nap after school." He tells her as she raises a brow in curiosity.
"The dream must be significant if you're this eager to tell me about it." Yejun replies as she heard him hum in response.

"I dreamt that we told Sungchan hyung about our relationship and guess what? He didn't freak out at all. In fact, he was actually happy and didn't mind at all... I don't know whether I should feel relieved or disturbed once I woke up." He said.
"That seems a bit too good to be true. But maybe it's a sign that my brother might have the possibility to react like that if we ever decide to tell him."

"Do you think we should tell him about us? I mean, your friends already know about our relationship, and I think Eunseok and Anton are catching onto us." He asks her as she was quiet for a second.
"Sure, if you think that it's the right time to do so. I mean, it's better if we tell him now then later. Might as well let him get mad at us earlier then when we're further down the relationship." Yejun replies. Even though she couldn't see him, she could feel that he was smiling faintly right now.

"Would Sungchan hyung be home tomorrow? If he is then we could just tell him tomorrow and I could come over."
"I think he'll be home tomorrow. He hasn't told me about his plan tomorrow so I guess that's a sign that he's staying home."

*knock knock!
"Junnie, mom said the food is done. Come downstairs." Her brother spoke as he knocks on her bedroom door.
"Hmm ok, I'll be down in a sec. I'm drying my nails!" She exclaims.
"Alright then. Quickly get downstairs because dad's home and if you're not down on time then your portion would be gone. I'll be leaving now." Her brother stated before leaving.

"I need to leave now. Sungchan just told me to go down and eat." She tells her boyfriend.
"Ok I'll hang up then. I'll let you enjoy your dinner."

"Once I'm done I'll text you the time that you could come over. We should also come up with a plan if Sungchan decides to ask us any questions. Whatever happens tomorrow, just don't piss yourself when he confronts us."
"Ugh that's so mean, of course I won't piss myself-" but before he could continue any further Yejun had hung up on him. The girl grinning to herself before looking at her nails and leaving her bedroom.

ꔛ‬𖤐˒˒