Twelve

This weeks group session, Yejun and her team were primarilly focusing on helping Ji-ho improve with his vocals so they could finally get a recording and add it to their composition.

"Wow Ji-ho you've actually improved a lot. I haven't heard a single voice crack from you since you've started singing." Kaylee cheers as Ji-ho had a distraught expression.
"I don't know whether I should feel happy or offended over that statement." He laughs bitterly.
"Take that as improvement. Now onto the last verse, Wonbin could you stop yawning for the fifth time and help Ji-ho out with the last part." Yejun instructed as Wonbin blinked his eyes whilst looking around the room in confusion.
"Fine." he answers tiredly before telling the girls to move so he could sit next to Ji-ho and help him out.

"Can't believe that we're nearly done with our project. Hopefully our team would be able to get a good grade." Kaylee stated as she couldn't help but to smile.
"We could always argue if the teacher doesn't end up giving us a grade that we were expecting. We have Ji-ho who's good at complaining." Yejun answers as she lays her back on the couch.
"I still can't believe that you managed to get Wonbin to attend each one of our group meet ups. You really kept the end of your promise, maybe he isn't such a bad person after all." Her friend says as Yejun looks at her with a fond smile.
"Honestly, i think it really depends on the person that he's dealing with. Maybe he finally warmed up to our team." Yejun suggested. In all honesty though, she didn't know how she even managed to get Wonbin to listen to her.
"Or maybe he just likes you. I doubt that he'd listen to either me or Ji-ho. He looks like he wants to kill Ji-ho right now." Says Kaylee as she points to where the guys were at.
Wonbin having a very tired look on his face, it was obvious that he was so done with Ji-ho.
Yejun could just stare at them before shaking her head in disbelief. Wonbin liking her? That's crazy talk.
"Don't be ridiculous Kaylee. I think he just listens to me because he's friend with my older brother."

𓂃꙳⋆ ˖

Wonbin and Yejun were now currently in Kaylee's living room. The girl had kicked them out of her room earlier so she could start recording Ji-ho's singing, and she didn't want any background noises in the room so she told them to leave the room and let them do anything for the next hour until the recording was done.
So here the two of them were, sitting down on the couch as they stared into oblivion.

"I heard that you'd be going on a week trip with your basketball team." Wonbin finally decides to break the silence.
"Where'd you hear that from?" She asks him as he went quiet for a second.
"From Sungchan hyung. He was saying how excited he was now that he didn't need to drive you to school for a whole week." He answers as the sides of her lips twitches.
"Of course that asshole was excited about that. Hmph! I won't get him anything then when I get back." She says in annoyance as it made a chuckle escape his lips.
"Well, good luck then on your tournament. I know you'll do well and your team would be able to win." He cheers for her as she looks at him astounded.

Did he just cheered for her? That was one thing that she wasnt expecting to ever happen in her 2024 bingo card.
She didn't know how to respond to that. I mean she didn't need to say anything because Wonbin could figure what she felt just by looking at her expression. He could see just how red her face has turned.

"Thanks..." Was all that she said. Her voice so small that he might have missed it if he wasn't putting his full attention on her.
Yejun in attempt to get rid of this fuzy feeling that her heart was currently going through, she got up from the couch and went over to the large compartment of musical instrument that Kaylee stores.
He watches her peculiarly, wondering what the hell she was doing.
Wonbin was able to see her take out a guitar from the case before she made her way back to where he was at.

"Do you think you could play the guitar whilst I sing. We might as well waste our time doing something instead of just sitting down and staring into nothing." She tells him and hands the guitar over to him as he gratefully excepts it.
"What do you want me to play?" He asks as he first started tuning the guitar.
"Have you listened to, To.X by Taeyeon before?" She replies as he shook his head a no. A gasps leaves her lips as she took out her phone to play him the song.
"You're for real missing out. I don't think its a hard song to play on the guitar, so that's why I thought that we could play it." Yejun spoke as the song plays in the background.
Wonbin listening carefully to the intrumental, he wasnt necessarily listening to the actual song because he was invisioning what Yejun's voice would have sound like if she was the one singing.
"I think I've gotten a grasp of how the instrumental goes." He said and started playing the guitar. Surprising her as he had already gotten the basics learned.
"You're amazing, how are you able to learn it that fast." She compliemtns him as he plays with his hair. His attempts to cover how red his ears were right now.
"I don't know. I'm just that good, I guess." He answers before looking at her.
"Do you want to sing along this time." Says Wonbin as he starts playing the guitar. Yejun nodding her head before she starts singing along.

As they played the song, Wonbin didn't keep his eyes off of Yejun for even a second. He wasn't going to see her for a full week after this, so might as well take the advantage to admire her up close and salvage what remaining time that they've spent with each other whilst he can.

...