three

"You sure that you'd be alright going home by yourself?" Ningning asks, concerned that her one friend was going back home at this hour all on her own.
"I'd be fine. Calm down girl." She reassures her. But Ningning didn't feel reassured, she felt uneasy.
"Yejun, its 8PM. How am I not supposed to worry. If I had my drivers license, to which I don't have because my parents don't trust me behind the wheels, I'd drive you home, I swear." The chinese girl stated.

Their other friend Gaeul had left about three hours ago because she needed to attend a family event, and Yejun decided to spend more time with Ningning. Forgetting the fact that she may have gone a little overboard with the time and that she still had the housekeys with her so that means that her brother had been locked out of the house for who knows how long.....
She felt guilty for a second but then that feeling disappeared when she remembers the fact that he had left her behind in a number of occasions.

"Don't worry I'll be fine. Now get back inside the house, you're going to freeze in this weather." She said and pushes her back inside the porch of her own house. Ningning still had that unsure look on her face but chose to believe that Yejun would get home safely.
"Alright then, you better come to school tommorow so I'd know that you didn't get kidnapped or something." Says Ningning as she finally enters her home.

Yejun was now walking all alone, making her way to the bus station. Hopefull there'd be a cab or a bus that drives by at this our...

*tringgg~

"Oh fuck." She curses to herself as she picks up the call.

"JUNG YEJUN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR ASS TO COME BACK HOME!" Sungchan exclaims from the other side of the line. She already knew that he'd scream at her, so she had her phone distanced a few distance away from her ears.
"I've been at Ningning's place doing my homework." Se replies with no shame. Well she wasn't particularly lying, there was some truth to it.
"I don't care if you were at her house. Get back home now! I need to use the bathroom for goodness sakes." Her brother groans before letting out a frustrated sigh.
"Ok can you at least pick me up. I don't think that theres any cab or buses available at this hour." She says.
"I went over to JIn-ae's place waiting for your ass to come back and now i'm stuck in traffic. You think that i can come and pick you up?!" He says as she frowns.

Welp that was her mistake. How the hell is she going to get home now. She didn't think about the consequences to her action.

"if you didn't have a ride back home, you could go back with me cause I have band practice after school."

She remembers Wonbin's previous offer all of a sudden. Yejun thought about it for a second before deciding to go on wih what she was planning to do.

"Sungchan, can you give me Wonbin's number." She asks him.
"Why the hell do you want his number for, the fuck?" He questions her back as she rolls her eyes at him, knowing full well that he wasn't able to see.
"Just give me his number if you want to arrive home and pee in the toilet." She says annoyingly.

It didn't take long for Sungchan to give her Wonbin's contact number. Now she just prays that Wonbin is still at school, but who the hell stays in school untl 8pm she wonders?

wonbin

Wonbin I
this is YejunI
By any chance are you still out, I need a ride back home. Kinda urgent because Sungchan is screaming at me rn to get back homeI

| just got out of restaurant with my band members, so yeah I'm still out.
| do you want me to come and pick you up?

Yes please do if its not too much of a burden 🥲I

| send me your location and I'd be on my way.

𓂃꙳⋆ ˖

It took him about five minutes to arrive. Yejun seeing the familiar black car stopping in front of her who was currently waiting by the bus stop.
Wonbin rolled down the window before flashing her a warm smile.

"We better hurry and get you back home before Sungchan hyung arrives." He says as she eagerly nods her head before getting inside the passengers seat.
"You must be cold." Said Wonbin as he turns on the heater in his car. His action somehow warming her. Not just pysichally but it also somehow warmed her heart as well.

"So, how'd he react?" Wonbin questions. She lets out a defeated sigh.
"Like how'd you imagine. He was furious. It was kind of worth it seeing him freak out because he needed to use the toilet." She answers before letting out an amused chuckle at the end. He could only shake his head in disbelief.
"Next time don't do it again. Is it worth always getting nagged at by Sungchan hyung?" He tells her as she sighs before leaning back in her seat and staring out of the window.
"Are you taking my brothers side now?" She says as he grins before shaking his head.
"I'm not picking sides. I'm just being logistic right now." He answers.

He stops the car in front of her house. To her luck, her brother had not arrived back home yet. The traffic must be bad. How is he going to contain himself.

"Thanks again Wonbin for being generous enough to drive me home." Yejun thanks him before opening the car door
"No worries, I'll always be here and available if you need a drive home." He replies.
"I'll be getting inside now, and you should umm.. get back home before Sungchan sees you.. sees us." She says awkwardly.
"Oh yeah... I should probably get back home now."
Why was their conversation becoming awkward...

"Get back home safely, and thanks again Wonbin." She bids him goodbye as the lad flashes her a charming smile before starting the car and leaving.

Yejun watches as his car dissapears amongst the midst of the darkness before going inside the house.
She heads over to the kitchen to grab herself something to eat. Looking through the fridge and grabbing the last bottle of strawberry milk before closing the fridge door back shut.

*DURGH!

The front door agressively shuts as Yejun could see her older brother running inside the house as he dashes through the hallway.

"Get out of my way Junnie! i need to use the fucking toilet!" He exclaims as he pushes her out of the way.
"Weirdo." She mumbles before going to the living room and sitting down on the sofa.

"Ahh i feel so much better now." She could hear her brother let out a relieved sigh as he came to the living room. He jumps on the couch as he lays down on the same sofa as her. Putting his legs over her body to annoy her as she rolls her eyes in repulsion.
"So how the hell did you get back home and why did you ask for Wonbin's number." Her brother asks out of the blue.
"It's none of your business. Only asked for his number to ask about some uh... homework for our music class. I just remembered about it when I was on my way home." She lies.
He looks at her peculiarly before shrugging in response.
"At least you both could finally start bonding I guess."