Eighteen

"Do you want to play a game?" Wonbin asks all of a sudden as Yejun glances over at him.
"Um isn't that like the main purpose as to why we're going to the arcade?" She questions him back. The two of them inside Wonbin's car as he was currently driving to the mall. It was the end of the week and they wanted to go somewhere after school.

"I meant as in like a little challenge that we could do." He frowns when she didn't get what he was talking about.
"Like a bet?" She says unsure as he nods his head.
"We can decide on a punishment for the loser." He stated as a wicked grin appeared on her face.

"Loser gets to pay for the food." She stated sternly.
"That isn't exciting." He retorted before making a turn.
"You want a worser punishment?" Yejun provokes as he looks at her for a second before nodding his head yet again.
"How about for the winner, they can post any embarrassing picture of the loser online. Doesn't that sound like a good punishment? I have plenty of cursed pictures of you that I'm itching to share with everyone." She suggested as his eyes widens.
"You wouldn't dare. Yejun I don't even take bad pictures of you." He frowns, not liking the idea of her punishment.
"I just never seem to look bad. How about that Princess? You said you wanted a punishment that seems more exciting." She says as he could just grit his teeth's.
"You're making this really difficult for me Yejun. What's in it for the winner besides being able to post the losers pictures online?" He asks as she thought about it for a second.
"Hmm I don't know. The winner could ask for anything I guess."

"I'm the one who brought up this idea, so I can't back out now can I?" Wonbin sighs as it made her grin mischievously.
"Just don't lose if you don't want me to expose any of your bad pictures."

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

"How should we do the challenge. Best out of three?" Yejun asks.
"Wouldn't that take long though?" He answers as he looks around the arcade. Looking for a game that he could win over Yejun.
"We could play three games and the person who gets two points wins." She says before continuing.
"We each could pick a game and the last game could be one that the both of us aren't good at."

"That sounds like a good idea. Since I'm older I want to choose the first game." He says and held onto her hands before bringing her over to where he wants them to start.
"Wow what a real gentleman you are. What ever happened to youngest goes first." She mumbles as she allows him to direct her to the game that he chose.

"Tadahh! Let's play Mario cart!!" He cheers as an unamused look fell on Yejun's face.
"You cheater, you know that I suck at Mario cart plus I can't even drive." She groans before sitting down at the seat besides his.
"It's not called cheating, it's called strategy darling." He says whilst grinning widely. All Yejun could do was roll her eyes. She didn't even have any hope for herself. She already accepted defeat before they even started.

Oh she was going to get him back after this.

♩♬

"That was a good game. You didn't even try to win Yejun." Wonbin stated as she looks at him in embarrassment.
"I knew I had no chance to win. I can't drive for shit." She sighs in defeat.
"Don't worry, you'll get better at it someday.. just not today." Wonbin caressing her head before letting out a chuckle.
"It's your turn now to pick a game. Somehow, I have a really bad feeling about this." He says as a wicked grin immediately appeared on her face.

"Of course you picked a basketball game." He says as he stares at the game in utter dismay.
"Don't you think that we should make the points even princess?" Yejun stated before she turned on the game for the both of them.
The game lighting up as a swarm of basketballs rolls down.

"This one's for you." Said Wonbin as he took a basketball and aimed it for the hoop only for it to miss. A blaring and loud laugh escaped Yejun's lips as she watches him continuously miss.
"I appreciate the effort Wonbin, but this winning point is on me."