PROLOGUE

" How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have a chance!" Our leader shouted on my face.

Everyone looked our way. My members murmured some words, some were grinning ear to ear.

"Look! Is that how you dance? You don't have a space for improvement! Just quit Yena, you're nothing but a pretty face." She said and before walking to the door, she left a sentence that made me frozen.

" You're sister is better than you." She then said and left.

I'm apart of dance troupe cupcake or maybe not anymore. She shouted so much in my face making me want to bury myself alive.

My members looked at me with so much pity. I'm maybe bad but that is not the reason of their range in me. They thought I used my connection to be here, or be the instructor's favourite, but they don't know anything.

I only have one person in my side the one that I'm inlove with. But I am betrayed knowing she believed the rumours of me being unworthy and desperate. I understand that she's maybe clouded with all of the things happening and she doesn't know what to believe but she's supposed to hear my side of the story.

"Hey Bada, you don't believe them right? I - i can explain, just hear me out." I said desperately as I cling to her.

"Let go of me, Yena. Let's stop meeting eachother from now on." She said as she turns her back on me.

Slowly and slowly, she disappeared on the door.

Why Bada? Why are you with them? Do you hate me too?