CHAPTER 38

Yena's Pov:

After a tiring and emotional day, it's finally over.

It's so damn tiring, but I get to hang out with my baby. Ahhh.

"Hey Moon. Wanna take a shower?" Bada started as she puts down her belongings on my couch.

We decided to spend the night together in my apartment again, since it's been so long. I missed her.

"Sure my love. You can go first. I know you're tired, and ready to hop on the bed." I said as I walks near her and kissed her forehead that is covered with her bangs.

"Nope, let's go together, Moon. Let's save up some water." Bada said smiling innocently. Oh boy, she doesn't know what's the effect it got me bro.

She dragged me to the shower, as we enjoyed our the warmth of the water coming out of the shower head.

Everything is so soothing, after a tiring days at work.

After sometime, we finished showering and went to the sink together to finish our night routine, and wore our robes. A pair of robes that I decided to buy, after seeing it. It's our style after all.

Bada brushes my hair as I stared lovingly at her. Like man, how can be someone this mesmerising. Only Bada lee huh?

"You're pretty, you know that right?" I said as I stared at her Infront of the mirror.

She smiles as she continues to brush my hair.

"You're more prettier my love." She said as she leans down kissing my cheeks.

"Oh come on, you're making me blush like a teenager here, miss lee." I pout.

Bada turned my chair around and bends down, leveling our eyes.

"I'm glad it's working, darling." She playfully said, and planted a sweet kiss on my lips, before standing straight again.

I laughed by her cockiness.

"You're good at it after all, ain't you?" I stood up, and tickled her waist, making her squirm on my grasp.

"Yah Moon, I'm ticklish!" Bada said as she try to get out from my grip.

"Okay okay HAHAHAH I'm letting you go now." I said as hear uncontrollable laugh.

"Thank you HAHHAHA, damn you caught me off guard again dudee."

"Oh I'm your dude now huh? Why don't you sit down so I can brush your hair too dude." I teased her, seeing her glare as I call her dude too.

She sat down with her pouty lips explaining her side.

"Oh some on babe, that word just slipped okieee. Don't take it seriously." Now she's acting cute. Damn, how can I act strong here bro.

"Okay okay, quit pouting. You look like a duck."

"A pretty duck, love." She said as she posed Infront of the mirror.

Damn, how hot can she be. And well damned I'm whipped.

🐳Time Skip

After wearing our clothes, we decided to watch a movie, even if we're tired from our work, but the tiredness no longer felt when I'm in her arms though. She's the comfiest. ( Get jealous)

"F-fuck, why does she have to die, love? She- she can survive right?" She asked wiping her runny nose.

We watched Walk to remember, staring mandy more.

This is the movie that we've been obsessing since we're in Cupcake, and today is the first time that we're watching it.

"They fought well my love. They fought well." I wanna laugh knowing how many we have watched before that we can resight the whole scene right here right now. My Sea is such a cutie.

"Yah Cho Yena, you're not hiding anything from me right? You're not sick like her right? Yah, answer me. Quit laughing." There I broke it.

"I'm sorry for laughing love HAHAHHA, you're so cute. And to tell you, I'm one million percent healthy okay? You can get me checked tomorrow if you want." I chuckled by her cuteness.

"Noo! Let's do a monthly check up starting from now on. Okay!?" Bada said with authority.

I kissed her forehead and giggled.

"Yes ma'am."

"Very good, now cuddle me." She's so random my gosh, and I love it.
(Yeah, stay jealous (2) )

As the movie finishes, both of our eyes we're dropping of crying and also with tiredness.

"Let's sleep now love. Tomorrow is another day for us." I said and turned off the television.

"Carry me please." Yes my big baby.

Without any words, I carried her to our bed room, as she burries her face on my neck.

I put her down slowly, and covered her with a blanket, as I slowly hop on the bed also.

I kissed her her forehead, her nose, down to her lips.

I heard her whisper her goodnight and her I love you's, before getting pulled into her Dreamland.

"I love you too my ocean." I whispered, as I went near her and getting sleepy, wishing to meet her, even if it's in my dream.

My Love, My Ocean. The ocean that I'm willing to swim.
(Please don't be a dirty mind👀)

______________________________________

Author's note:

Hello my babies! It's your author again. So here's another fluff and soft moment with our favourite couple. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know it's now much but, HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! ILOVEYOUGUYS!

comment if present>>>>