CHAPTER 19

Bada's Pov:

"I'm sorry for pushing you away, and didn't hear your explanation. I'm a fucking jerk for doing that." I started as my tears started dripping.

"It's just, everything is just fucked up and I can't think straight."

"T - that night, I am about to go to you, to say this stupid feelings, b -but I saw you with Minju, both of you were kissing and that made me feel worse about myself."  I Cried hard.

🌊

Flashback

(Bada's Pov:)

My best friend Yena and I is been hanging out for months now ever since I've started joining our crew.

I have developed this feeling, where butterflies in my stomach are erupting. Her small touches are making me hot, her gestures, her smile. Everything about her is fucking perfect.

Something about her is making me feel this type of way. At first, I ignored it, knowing it's wrong to like my friend and who is also a girl, but I can't seem to ignore it, everything just got deepen as days goes by.

She have shown me everything, her love, but I have this motto " don't assume atleast stated"; however, I can't stop the feeling that she's giving me.

But tonight, I have mastered up my confidence and will be confessing my love to her. Everything just feels so right.

I have rehearsed everything in my mirror, it'll be perfect. Just kidding, I bet I'll be a stuttering mess by just having her Infront of me.

I can't seem to contact her phone. Oh, wait, she still have a collab with Minju Unnie. 

I walked side to side with a big smile on my face, only to crumble by the view infront of me.

Yena and Minju kissing. I didn't think twice and left immediately with the tears in my eyes.

The next day, I was welcomed with a fight in the studio. Yena being yelled at. Our leader is freaking furious about something and the murmur on the back just got worsen and my focus shifted to it.

"Did you hear? Yena used her connections to enter here?"

"Really? I bet that's why she's the instructor's favourite."

"She's way to dependent to the power that she holds, and using her sister to enter the industry is crazy."

"Did you also hear? Some members saw her and Minju unnie kissing?"

"What the fuck? I thoughts she's with Bada?"

"What a slut."

I looked Yena who looks embarrassed by the looks given to her. She looked helpless.

I wanted to help her, but fuck, that image of them kissing is still fucking stuck to my system.

She looked at me with her teary eyes, hoping for me to understand, but I'm blinded by my hatred.

"Hey Bada, you don't believe them right? I - i can explain, just hear me out." She said desperately as she clings to me.

"Let go of me, Yena. Let's stop meeting eachother again." I said sharply at her as I left her in the studio helpless and desperate by my comfort.

I'm trying to protect myself from the pain, the ache, the anger. I don't want to spit something that will only hurt her more, maybe, maybe this is for the best.

The next day, we never heard from her again. She never came back, she just disappeared, like a bubble.

Her account were gone, like she never ever existed.