CHAPTER 17

Third Person's Pov:

"First Ace to enter the battle is, Yena Cho of Wolf'Lo." Kang Daniel said to the mic.

Yena stood up cooly, ready to see who wants to battle with her. She stood up in the middle, making eye contact in each on of them.

"No, no, no, I can't battle with her. She's the all rounder number two, and knowing that Babysleek let her have this battle,she's fucking good." Vessi told Nob who Nods understanding the situation. Two points is a big pain.

"We know that she can be flowy with her dance and can copy anyone. It'll be risky to have a battle with her." Lockerzee said from the sidelines.

The time is running and the two points is surely be on Wolf'Lo's side, if no one wants to step up in battling Yena.

Bada looks at Yena with her adoring eyes. She knows that this is supposed to be a serious matter, but she can't just ignore the beauty of her so long friend, or maybe ex friend.

"Step up guys, I'm not gonna eat you." Yena said and signals everyone one to enter.

"Yow, I want some action you guys! Step up." She added.

Yena looks at her crew members who were kinda laughing by the her impatience. Yeni and Haechi giving her an approve sign as a goodluck.

Yena faced her crew with a sad look and turning her back from her supposedly opponents, because nobody wants to battle with her. She lifter her shirt, showing her abs and also cause the other crews to have a glimpse of the tail of her dragon tattoo on her back. Everyone is seen, checking her out from the back.

"That's hot" Jj from Deep N Dap said, and her leader Mina Myoung, can't agree more.

Amy from 1Million is having two thoughts to step up. She knows the power that Yena holds within her. Yena is not easy to beat.

"And the time is over!" KD said and looked at Yena.

"You have two points added into your score board." Which made Wolf'Lo cheer lightly by their easy two points.

"It's nice to have a scary maknae." Chocol said and laughs.

"Okay, let's move on to our next Ace. Jam Republic, Kirsten." Kirsten confidently stood up in the middle as everyone eying her.

"Step on it!" Ling said.

"I think Waackxxxy will try and even score."

Everyone is glancing in Waackxxxy waiting for her to stand up, but Kirsten is not afraid of her standing, she's afraid that Yena will challenge her too.

Waackxxxy from Manne Queen stood up with a serious glint on her eyes, same time Yena stood up from her seat too.

"Nah, not you!" Kirsten said immediately as Yena stood up from her seat.

Yena looked at her confused, in why is everybody not want to battle her.

Kirsten went to Yena to let her seat back, as she immediately chose Waackxxxy for the ace battle and that earned laughs from Wolf'Lo members.

"Awww, our big baby is not chosen." Halo teased and that made Yena whine.

Everyone watched Kirsten and Waackxxxy battle, knowing how Waackxxxy is eager in winning the point and have her revenge to Kirsten who gave her crew their first lose.

They battled and battled until it's time to know the winner.

The judges are having a deep thought who to choose, but ended up choosing Waackxxxy from Manne Queen.

Both Waackxxxy and Kirsten sat down to their seats as Kang Daniel announces another ace to come up.

🐳

"Now, it's crew battle, and this time, you will compete to the group of your choice. Who you find as a rival" KD said and made other other hyped up.

The first match of Crew battle being 1Million and Lady Bounce.

Both of the team showed their own techniques and amazing dancing but Lady Bounce did it very best, and won the battle with 1Million. Lady bounce is Iconic.

"And now, let's see the rankings."

"Eight place, Lady Bounce"

"Seventh Place, 1Million."

"Sixth place, Tsubakill."

"Fifth place, Deep N Dap"

"Fourth Place, Jam Republic."

"Third Place, BEBE."

"Second Place, Manne Queen."

"And lastly, the Winner of no respect Dancer, ranking number one, is Wolf'Lo.

🌊

Wolf'Lo Pov:

 Everyone was back into their rooms, some were celebrating, while some are devastated by the results of their battle.

They were sitting when the television lit up, showing the host Kang Daniel.

"After the battle of no Respect Dancer, did it help you to figure out other crews?" Halo intensely gazed in the screen.

"To try and secure your score, here's the next mission that you'll face soon."

"The next mission. Finally." Yeni said

"The next mission is, the class mission."

"Wah! Here it comes!" Everyone said, but Yena is just focusing on the screen.

"In class mission, the elite members of each crew will be assigned to five classes."

"Wait? Five? I thought there are only four classes?

"You guys might have been confused why is it five. It is supposed to be, The leader class, Sub leader class, middle class and rookie class, but we added another one, considering that some other crews have more than five members and we wanted them to shine too."

"Every extra members will be added to the new made class."

"The New Class"