CHAPTER 26

Third Person's Pov: 

Today is the release of the episode 2 of Swf2.

The fans were fangirling as they see the performances of every classes, but mostly they started to fangirl over Yena's hip thrust that they keep on repeating.

The internet are getting wild how hot the vid was.

The fans didn't fail to notice the interaction between Bada and Yena. The way Bada winks at Yena made the fans go crazy and start shipping both of them, seeing the chemistry and the sexual tension given by their gazes. The fans made a lot of edit in tiktok and that gain a lot of views, knowing how people are a simp and crazy over the two "Poganda Dancers".

The fans were amazed how good Yena is in teaching her Class. They were surprised that a intimidating person like Yena made the surrounding less scary and serious. All of the people watching the show starts to idolize the one and ony, Yena Cho.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

As I woke up from my great nap. I am greeted by my phone ringing. I didn't try to look at the caller because of the too much light from the window.

On call

"Hello, it's Yena Cho speaking." I said as sat up.

"Good morning to you too, sleepyhead." The familiar voice said.

I look at the caller Id only to see 

My Sea 🌊 written on it, and that made my sleepiness go away.

"Hi, love." I chuckled.

"Fuck, your morning voice sound so hot, maybe I should call you often huh?" She said laughing.

"You should. Can't miss your morning calls." I said with flirty voice.

"Such a flirt."

"So love, why did you call today? Is there something wrong?" I stood up as I stretched my limbs.

"Nothings wrong, Moon. I just called to say my good luck. I know it'll be hectic today, and I know it'll be worth it." She said.

"Thank you lovely. We'll good luck to you too. Take care okay? Make sure to be careful on set, hm?" I replied tidying up my bed.

"I love you too, Moon. I will. See you when I see you." She said and made a kissing noise before finally hanging up one me.