CHAPTER 22

Bada Pov:

I walked inside our private with a gloomy look in my face. They said that we need decide about it later on, since all them are hesitant in choosing choreos.

I sat on the couch and the door slightly opens and I was welcomed with Lusher with her head down.

"I'm sorry." She said upon arriving.

"Yan aniya, it's fine, it's fine. You did your best."  I said and comforted her.

It was never a problem if their choreo is not chosen. I just want them to show how that they don't depend on me, I want them to shine like the brightest stars on the sky.

Lusher and I were having a comforting moment when the door opened again, and this time, we are welcomed with Minah.

"Minah - ah, how did it go?" I asked as I let go the hug with Lusher.

"My choreo didn't get chosen, but it's fine, I get to dance Yena unnie's choreo after all." She said excitedly.

"She's really hot unnie. I can't help to fangirl everytime she dances! She's so admirable." Minah continue to ramble.

"Really? Can you show me?" Curiosity slips into me. I just get excited whenever her name is brought into the conversation.

"Secret! We want it to be a suprise. Even if I am not able to steal her dance, I learned something from her." She said dreamily.

Lusher and I just looks at her.

"Oh and by the way, Yena Unnie let us order what we want after being sync in the practice room. Now my cravings for a medium rare stake is now satisfied!" Minah said that me me shocked.

"S-stake? Dude, I've been craving that too! You're so lucky!" Lusher said her sad emotions suddenly disappeared.

"Bleee, that's what you get in not choosing the New Class that is offered to you in the first place." Minah teased Lusher and they continue to bicker.

By the happy looks of the two, the pressure suddenly gone. My stress relieves seeing them happy.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

Everyone went back to their private rooms to have a time to their members. I am the only one left here. I'm planning to tell the staff about the things that are needed to be done. I know that I can't guarantee that I'll be the lead dancer knowing the power that they hold.