CHAPTER 20

Third Person's Pov:

Yena and Bada sat there in silence, gazing at the city lights with their red nose and puffy eyes.

"Yena- ah, I'm sorry-" Yena puts her finger in Bada's plump lips to shut her off.

"I told you it's fine, Bada. You're hurt too. You're feelings are valid, and you just wanted yourself to be protected. If pushing me away helped you cope to the pain, I understand." She looked intensely into Bada's eyes.

"It's not your fault, it was never your fault. And hey, I'm okay now. Our separation shows that, we never really did depend on eachother. We grew apart and as we grow we reached our dreams. See, you got yourself a nice crew, nice studio and even have to choreograph to Sm." Yena said and smiled as she caresses Bada's head who is caught off guard by the sudden Gesture.

"It not just my dream Yena, it was ours, and it's my fault that-" 

"Sea, seeing you achieve our dream is a dream come true to me. As I said, your success, is my success." Bada teared up as she heard Yena call her the given nickname, making her wanna cry again.

"I'm really sorry, it's my fault-"

"Yah Bada Lee! If you blame yourself one more time, I will push you off the cliff."

"Yah! What's with the sudden violence, Yena Cho?!" Bada said and jokingly hit Yena's shoulder who laughed.

Both of them getting back to their happy selves after the series of drama, The Moon and The Sea, had their awaited closure or maybe, the start of their blooming love.

Bada and Yena bonded. No bad air, no awkward air, just themselves and the night breeze.

They parted ways with a smile on their faces and wishing for the next day to come, knowing that they will see eachother again without unspoken words and hatred.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

While driving, I have this big smile on my face that I can't contain. Fuck! We're okay now. Ahh, my heart won't stop beating.

I contacted Kirsten's number with excitement.

On call

"Hey what's up?" She said in her sleepy voice.

"Fuck, did I wake you up? I'm sorry, I'll call tomorrow-"