CHAPTER 4

Yena Pov:

It's been two months since my audition in joining my sister's crew.

My company is being taking care of. My secretary is updating me time time. I'm the boss and everything is stable, but sometimes I tend to overthink to what is coming, since my Business life and Dancing life is kinda colliding, but through out the month, I learned to manage.

 We've been practicing and practicing, not failing to notice that sometimes I pick up some of their dancing styles but they find it amazing and fun, since we can practice battling one another.

Wolf'lo didn't fail to make me feel welcomed every time, but sometimes they tend to forget that I'm just a normal dancer. They keep on acting like I'm sort of a celebrity.

They keep on completing my dancing and it's making me proud. They're one of the most talented dancers in the world with unique styles, they can't blame me in feeling all overwhelmed.

" Yeni- ah, let's eat, it's break time." Halo said.

"Yeah, let's eat Yeni - ah" Haechi said and grabbed my shoulders as we walk downstairs.

Haechi is the first one to approach me to be friends. She's a little older but we just clicked.

We have gotten closer and more comfortable to one another. They acknowledge me everytime.

Haechi and I have developed this sister like relationship wherein we're comfortable with eachother. A lot of skinship and all, and no malice.

We just like our companies.

We're labeled as the Giant Babies since she's 175 and I'm 178, were kinda same to be honest. Sometimes Yeni is getting jealous of Haechi, that jealous mother fucker- *beep*

Everyone treated me as their family and not someone they find as a threat.

After practicing and getting to know eachother,  D- Day comes, the day of the filming for Street Woman Fighter Season 2.

Everyone is so nervous, even chocol is gripping my hands right now.

"Guys, let's be cool, we're cool." Halo started to ease our nerves.

"Yeah" We said in unison, but can't lie, I'm really nervous. Didn't show it though. I'm the master of master's of hiding inner thoughts and feelings. Don't wanna look weak and vulnerable.

🌊

Yeni Pov:

My eyes scanned the car and my eyes landed in Yena. 

I know she's worried, it's her first time joining this kind of events since her first days in dancing. Her old crew mate always discarded her in any plans.

She tells me story about everything, even her tiny crush to the person who she befriend after entering the crew, but she never mentioned the names, so I don't have enough knowledge about this 'girl' and yes, I know that my sister is practically fruity, and I'm okay with that.

I talked with Chocol and asked her to switch places with me for the meantime. She's quite fast to read the situation and let me sit next to Yena.

"Hey, babe. It'll be fine." She looked at me.

"I know I know, it's just, I'm afraid to what is coming, unnie. What if -" she started rambling.

"Babe, there are no what ifs, just us. No matter what the outcome is, we're still proud of you. Let's put our past memories into our back and let it serve as our guide to be the better us, to be much more better than our past, hm?"  She nods.

I wiped her tears and lend her my shoulders as she sleeps.

Worry no more my little sister, you're safe and sound with us.