CHAPTER 10

Yena Pov:

I've been waiting for my battle, considering that I have this three no respect stickers on my body.

I know that some of them have been eyeing me, and three of them must have voted me for the no respect dancer.

"Redlic of Manne Queen." Kang Daniel said.

Redlic stood up, swaying her hips. She goes around thinking who to pick, but I know best that she'll be picking me. She's been eyeing me since I entered the stage.

"The no respect dancer that I want to battle is, Yena Cho." Redlic said as she stood between my legs with the mic in her hands.

My crew gave her a dirty look, while the other crews shouted because of her boldness.

All I did is lean back, while maintaining a eye contact with her. Her smile faltering a little as I smirked at her with confidence.

She walked away as I stood up, being cheered with the crew, and Chocol patting my shoulders as a sign of encouragement.

I went in the middle and straightened my shirt, not looking at Redlic.

I still have this deathly stare that I maintained throughout.

"Anything to say before the battle?" Kang Daniel said.

Redlic took the mic.

"You should quit Yena. As they say, you're nothing but a handsome face." Redlic said as she looks up at me, only reaching my neck. That can't help, knowing she have small height.

"Handsome huh? You spoke your inner thoughts, love. I'm really surprised with your boldness. I wish to see it, even after losing from me." I said and bends down to her level,  maintaining a strong eye contact. I earned a lot of shout from the other crews.

"Eyyyyy." Kirsten said.

"I wish that was me. Redlic, let me take your place, pleaseeee!" Jj from deep and dap said.

"Fuck meeee, Yena." Someone said and received a smirk and laughs from everyone. She might have forgotten that this show will be broadcasted internationally.

"Okay, Redlic from Manne Queen, you go first." And there the music started.

As the music starts, Redlic walk towards me, swaying her hips.I looked at her seductively, trying to taunt her. Upon arriving infront of me, she turns around and grind her ass on my front. I obviously was surprised, and all I did is raise my hands in the air, making sure not to touch her. She continued her dancing, touching her hair everytime. Redlic gripped my shirt in the back as she goes down, doing a sexy dance, but my face remained neutral and not caring. She finished her dance with the last pose as she hugs me on the back, and caresses my clothed stomach.

"Switch, to wolf'lo Yena!" 

The B.E.D. by Jacquees starts to play in the sound system. People were all hyped up. They are watching my every move.

I know you wanna love
But I just wanna fuck~

I listened to the music and feel the rhythm. My body moves on it's own. I go near Redlic and went on her level as I danced my song. I looked away and locked eyes with Bada who stood up to get a better view of the battle. My body is just flowy yet you can still see the boyish moves.

Everyone is shouting like a fan girl, even the judges were standing just to watch clearly.

And girl you know the deal
I gotta keep it real~

I twirled and faced the back and slowly slides on the floor.

I know you wanna see
I know you wanna be~

I slid on the side facing the stairs, were BEBE is located still feeling the music.

In my B-E-D, grinding slowly~

I did a shoulder roll and faced the judges as I grind to the floor slowly, making the other crew go crazy.

"What the actual shit!?"

"Yah, Yena Cho! You're making me crazy!"

"That's my sister! Yeah, suck that!"

"Damn, you're hot!"

"Woooh" monika said.

I finished my dancing with a pose, still breathing heavily. Sweat dripping on my neck down to my chest. Fuck, I need a break.

"What a intense battle, I didn't even see the time." Kang Daniel said.

"Judges, card open." 

All three cards shows a Wolf'lo logo, making my crew shouts in victory.

I looked at Redlic and gave her a bow of appreciation, knowing that she only wanted what's best for her crew, but the bad part is, she chose me to battle, which caused their team to have another lose sticker on their board. 

I walked to their board and put the sticker. I looked at Funky Y, and gave her a bow.

Yeni runs up to the middle to hug me.

"You did amazing, babe. We're so proud of you" She said and walks me back into our seat.

Walking back, I can still feel the intense gaze of Bada. I sat down and looked at her. Her jaw were clenching. I gave her a teasing smile to irritate her more and tilt my head on the side.

I looked away from her and waited for my upcoming battles.