CHAPTER 35

Yena's Pov:

I can see everyone's looking all shocked by the results.

Bada looked at us with knowing look. I stared back at her raising my eyebrows. Both of us talked about this matter, that my crew might be eliminated, but of course I wont let that happen.

"Here are the rules for the elimination round. Whoever wins 3 rounds out of 5 will win the battle. If a crew gets a 3 wins first, the battle will end immediately."

Well damn. We're confident in winning this, but I don't also want to see a crew leaving, and a international crew? Mnet must have a beef with the Japanese crew. Tsubakill is very talented and unique is some time of way, but here we are, fighting for the elimination round.

🐳Time skip

Everyone is ready, and even have our last practice. I don't want to lose this one, we are just starting.

My outfit for the battle:

( Looks like Bada's outfit, but it's not ;) )

It's or never! Fighting Wolf'Lo!

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

Everyone is gathered in the main stage to witness the battle unfold between Tsubakill and Wolf'Lo.

The other crew looked nervous to some point. Even Kirsten of Jam Republic is nervous.

"My heart keeps on pounding."

"Today, we will eliminate a crew for the first time on Street Woman Fighter 2. The 2 crews to battle are Wolf'Lo and Tsubakill. Can 2 crews please enter?"

The two crews enter the fight zone amidst cheers of support.

Yena being the last one to enter in such a long line of dancers, got a lot of cheering, and some might have noticed the resemblance of her outfit from the leader of BEBE crew, Bada Lee.

"Yena!"

"Wolf'Lo go go go!"

"Tsubakill fighting!"

"Yena Cho super cool!"

"Yena just one chance."

Yena smiled to the crowd, making the audience more crazy by her charms.

"Give some to us Yena- ah." Her crew member told her laughing.

She just laughed.

"Which crew will have the dishonor of being the first to be eliminated from Street Woman Fighter 2? Either Wolf'Lo will be eliminated, or TSUBA KILL will be eliminated. Only one crew is destined to survive."

"The first round of the Elimination Battle is 5 on 5 group battle. Each crew will designate a group consisting of five members, and face off in a routine battle."