CHAPTER 5

Wolf' Lo Pov:

"Dude, the building is so huge."

"Damn."

The staff tours us upon our arrival inside the building. They guided us to our room.

The interior is so sick! It really does represent our Crew so much.

Wolf'lo written on the walls.

We we're busy looking at the room when the television suddenly lights up.

"Oh fucking shit-" Yena

"You're mouth, Babes." Yeni said laughing.

The stuff entered and interviewed us.

"Good day everyone, we're wolf' Lo. I'm the leader, Halo." Halo started.

"I'm Babysleek, your all rounder."

" I'm Mini, and I like pink."

"That's way too obvious unnie-" Haechi commented.

"Just do your thing Haechi." Mini cut her off.

"Okay okay, no need to be harsh one me. I'm Haechi and I'm the youngest."

"I'm Chocol" Chocol said and raised a brow in the camera, acting all intimidating.

"I'm Yeni Cho, pleasant to meet you."

"And lastly, I'm Yena Cho, nice meeting you, darling." Yena said obviously flirting to the camera and smirked sexily.

And that made the set louder as her crew members and staff shouted all flustered.

🌊

Other Crew's Pov:

"What the heck what that?"

"Is there some sort of a heartthrob here? The staffs won't stop talking about the black shirt girl from wolf'Lo."

"They're having fun aren't they?"

"This will be fun."

🌊

Yena's Pov:

We we're instructed to say something to the other crews. Some staff told us to say something mean, and that's kinda harsh.

The first group, Jam Republic.

"What?! Kirsten Dougen is here?!"

"Damn, I see we got a strong competitor here."

"Oooh, international group, interesting." I said in English.

Everyone made comments about them, but one person caught my attention, didn't point it out though, since there are cameras everywhere.

As the camera man said cut, Yeni unnie pulled me at the back and questions me. Fuck, can't get away with this huh? Is this what I get for playing around?

"Yena-ah, she's here? You broke it off clearly with her right?" She started.

"Yes, we're practically besties now, don't worry." I said trying to kill some of her nerves.

Kirsten Dougen is one of my exes, I used to dance with Royal Family after all and I can tell, that made my dancing more sharp and amazing, and maybe failed to notice it.

I met her through Paris.

I first met Paris at at New Zealand after having a business meeting with a client there.

We talked and clicked after we both mentioned about dancing and suddenly thought of inviting me to one of their shows, and that's where I met Kirsten.

After dating for one year and a month, we broke up. I just can't let go of my feelings to that one particular handsome yet pretty dancer, even if she broke my heart.  The good thing is, Kirsten understood me and settled our relationship as friends.

We talked and commented to some of the crews and given some harsh comments as the staff said, "give tension and drama to stir".

One particular group stopped and made me all frozen.

Bebe

After all the laughs and fun, suddenly, everything turned upside down as I stared to that particular name....... Bada Lee, my first love.

I'm all quiet while the others keep on talking how Bebe is only relying themselves to bada.

I never gave a comment and sat there, semi glaring at the camera and never gave any reaction just a neutral face.

My crew is puzzled in what is the change of my mood.

I only gave them a smile as we waited for our turn to go out.