CHAPTER 33

Yena's Pov:

Fuck that was fast. I settled it quite early. I thought it'll be hard but I finished it. Plus, my company is near the building of SWF2 so it's easy and quick for me to get there.

I entered my car and drove to main road. I have a lot of time to get to the building, and I still have a time for our performance.

I drive slowly, remembering what my members told me, I need to get there safe and sound.

What the fuck? My break is not functioning! What the fuck is happening?!

The car Infront of me is speeding up, but suddenly stopped.

Boogshhhh!

Fuck, that was close. I even bumped my forehead to the steering wheel because of too much power.

I went out and examined the person infront of me.

"Hey, are you okay?" I said and tapped the window.

"Yes, yes I'm okay. I'm sorry for suddenly stopping. There was a stray cat running, and I don't want to hit it." He said. 

"Don't worry, but don't over speed next time sir, it'll be dangerous to someone driving behind you. Please be mindful next time." I said before saying good bye.

I hopped on my car, and looked at the time. Fuck, my time got wasted. Shit shit shit, I'll be late. I'm sorry guys.

I drove till I reached our building.

I run as fast as I could and heard our song playing on the background. Damn it! It's starting.

I entered the backstage and welcomed by the staffs. They looked at me with horror in their eyes. What's wrong?

"Uhm hey guys, I'll be entering okay." I smiled at them and entered the main stage. I heard them scream on the back but I didn't pay much attention, thinking that our performance is very important as of the moment.

I back flipped on the beat, landing infront of my other crew members, surprising my members, the judges and the crowd.

I feel funny as of the moment, but I need to keep up! This is very important.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

Other Crews:

"What the actual fuck!? Yena !?"

"Damn, what a entrance!"

"What is that on her head?"

"Is that part of their make up? What the heck is going on?"

"Yena's pale? What is going on?"

Back to the performance

The Wolf'Lo members were surprised with Yena's sudden entrance, they are happy, but at the same time, worried.

They can feel that something is off with Yena, but they can't point it out.

Wolf' lo's performance went very well. They did a very great job, and their dance is on point. The judges were amazed, considering Yena's amazing entrance, with a back flip, but still, they are kinda worried with the girl.

Everyone saw Yena wiping a red liquid on her forehead. She mustered a great facial expressions that made everyone not notice the whole situation.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

"Yena - ah, what the fuck happened out there? We're you hurt? I told you to be careful on your way." Yeni said with one breath.