CHAPTER 21

Yena's Pov:

I have prepared early and did my routine. I practiced the choreo that I prepared for today. I'm so damn nervous, I haven't shown anyone my choreo, I want to suprise them but at the same time, I don't want to disappoint them.

I wore my clothes for the picking of the choreo, and I also prepared another set of clothes to for the picking of main dancer.

Everyone came early so we have enough time to choose the Best choreo and have enough time to teach it.

I hope there won't be drama in our class. I know Mnet wanted something to spice things up, but I won't make that happen. I will choose peace.

I arrived at exactly 6am. I entered our private room seeing Babysleek unnie, laughing on her phone.

"Goodmorning unnie! Where are the others?"

"Hi, love! They are in their designated class. Are you excited today? She asked as she puts her phone down and shifted her whole attention to me.

"Yes unnie but I'm not confident with my choreo. Can you judge it?"

"Sure, love. Show me." 

I played the song and dance to the beat. I swayed my arms hearing the rhythm of the song. My steps are kinda sensual considering the music brings a sexual tension into the mood.

I finished my dancing and looked at Babysleek unnie who has her jaw hanging.

"What do you think unnie?"

"Yena- ah, did you really make this like just yesterday? H- how? It's so fucking pretty!"

"Like damn. If I were to choose, I will choose this choreo for one hundred times." She added and hugs me.

"You'll do great, love. Trust me."

"Thank you unnie! I'll be on my way then. I love you!" I said and kissed her cheeks before continuing to my way.

As I walked outside, I put on my serious face. I don't want to look weak in their eyes when I enter. I want to set the mood.

Upon going out, I saw a glimpse of a blonde and white hair and I went near her.

"Hey, Sea." I whispered on her ears that caught her off guard.

"Yah! You scared the living shit out of me, Moon!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Just wanted to say goodluck." I said chuckling.

"Well you can say that without sneaking on my back you know?" She said with a obvious blush on her face.